• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Shibumi Firenze classic accessories & bespoke tailoring - official affiliate thread

Rugger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes, that's possible. Just place the order and send me a message afterwards with the order number.
Thanks, misread your original post. Makes more sense now. Can't wait to get mine! Have been lusting but couldn't get myself to spring for full price, so this is perfect timing!

dluce76

Reaction score
Thanks, misread your original post. Makes more sense now. Can't wait to get mine! Have been lusting but couldn't get myself to spring for full price, so this is perfect timing!
Did this deal last year and honestly got three amazing ties - no word of lie, one of them is my favorite tie in my collection hands down.

It's why I ordered the deal again immediately after getting the email today.

Rugger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has anyone who ordered the deal received an update? Order placed on the 2nd and haven't received anything since initial confirmation. @Braddock

Braddock

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Has anyone who ordered the deal received an update? Order placed on the 2nd and haven't received anything since initial confirmation. @Braddock
Sorry, but we always collect all the orders until the deal ended to make sure we have a better balance and selection for all customers. Besides we have been super busy with Pitti, however all orders will be shipped tomorrow.

Rugger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sorry, but we always collect all the orders until the deal ended to make sure we have a better balance and selection for all customers. Besides we have been super busy with Pitti, however all orders will be shipped tomorrow.
Ah, makes sense. Thanks!

dluce76

Reaction score
Did they go out? My tracking # says still not shipped. Not a big deal if they haven't shipped yet, just wondering.

Braddock

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Did they go out? My tracking # says still not shipped. Not a big deal if they haven't shipped yet, just wondering.
Guess you received them in the meanwhile?
^
View attachment 1319574

Finally got mine. Def like all of them...but since I'm a tie whore they are also all up for trade if anyone is interested. Second from left is a dark navy, just looks shiny because of angle/lighting. I'm in the US.
Great, glad to hear that!

Braddock

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
First stuff is online now:

Bespoke DJP

Reaction score
Dear Benedikt,

Have you received (or expecting to receive) any new knit ties? Especially birds-eye, tri-color ones like in prior collections?

Cheers,

Dimitris

stro

Reaction score
just another rave review incoming: had the opportunity to visit the showroom in florence on vacation last month and had a wonderful experience. technically i visited a few times -- had a hard time figuring out where to go! -- but was able to grab two block stripe grenadine ties that i have long admired from afar and then i got to admire about 30 more in person. the team even shipped the goods back home for me before i left italy and the ties arrived at home the same day we did.

the service was impeccable, but at the end of the day i just think the stuff you guys make is so cool. i'm not all that engaged on this site but grateful i paid enough attention to come across the brand way back when, and damn if this modest little shopping run wasn't one of my favorite memories of 2019. thanks again!

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.