• Welcome to the Styleforum Approved contest! This is a contest where everyone wins: in fact, every participant will get a (highly coveted) “Styleforum approved” bracelet to flaunt to your oblivious friends. The only thing you have to do is show appreciation for a member of the forum or an affiliate vendor.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Shibumi Firenze classic accessories & bespoke tailoring - official affiliate thread

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
To (potentially) assuage any serviced oriented skepticism, my order, placed at roughly 4pm PST Sunday, shipped this morning, at roughly 430am PST...which has been the norm for all orders I've placed since probably 3Q of 2018, or thereabouts.

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If y’all like classic designs, strongly consider this tie. The hand of the fabric is fantastic
1FB517C0-3E5C-42AB-923D-9ADAE85CF614.jpeg

Braddock

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Attachments

Braddock

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I'm excited to announce that we'll have a stand at next Pitti! It's the first time for us, so I'm super happy. We even got a perfect spot: We're in the main building, ground floor at the entrance right in front of the stairs. Hopefully some SF members will drop by!

Braddock

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

We start the new year again with our Fukubukuro packages: three mystery ties for unbeatable 235€ and three mystery pocket squares for unbeatable 120€. For repeat customers we of course make sure that you don't get one you already have. The packages we have are limited and interest is high in our experience, so being quick pays. Let's start 2020 with a bang! Happy New Year!

RickyTakhar

Reaction score
View attachment 1308583

We start the new year again with our Fukubukuro packages: three mystery ties for unbeatable 235€ and three mystery pocket squares for unbeatable 120€. For repeat customers we of course make sure that you don't get one you already have. The packages we have are limited and interest is high in our experience, so being quick pays. Let's start 2020 with a bang! Happy New Year!
Hi @Braddock, Happy New Year!

I'm interested in this offer, can we suggest our preferences on the ties? In terms of colors/ patterns. are the ties delivered simultaneously or throughout the year?

Braddock

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi @Braddock, Happy New Year!

I'm interested in this offer, can we suggest our preferences on the ties? In terms of colors/ patterns. are the ties delivered simultaneously or throughout the year?
They're shipped all together next week and sure, we can do that as an exclusive offer here.

Hoogstraten

Reaction score
Happy new year!

Are the Fukubukuro packages sold out already? When I click the link from the newsletter it says the product is no longer available.

Rugger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
View attachment 1308583

Where do I find this package? @Braddock Chances we could sub two of the squares for a fourth tie?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Face Masks: Pick Your Favorite (Choose 2)

• Disposable surgical mask

• White cotton mask

• Linen-lined mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of suiting fabric

• Patterned mask (checks, stripes, fun print, etc.)

• Solid color silk mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of tie fabric

• Sports mask made of synthetic fabric

• Denim mask

• Face shield

Results are only viewable after voting.