• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Shibumi Firenze classic accessories & bespoke tailoring - official affiliate thread

vriche

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I bought a tie earlier and the order has not been processed yet. How do I go about adding a second tie without being charged the shipping again?

GFox

Reaction score
@Braddock I try to do my last ties order for this year but i can't add my card numbers in order to buy my basket.

Is it a problem for other people ?

Thank you for your answer.

Texasmade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Braddock I try to do my last ties order for this year but i can't add my card numbers in order to buy my basket.

I had the same problem when I was trying to order something. I just gave up and ordered something similar from another site once I didn’t get a response.

varsityreds0123

Reaction score
Am I the only one who doesn’t see the limited edition Fox spruce tweed tie up on the website?

unprocessed

Reaction score
Hey @Braddock, please see the above question before the tie gets shipped.

In the meantime, my new video on the 2 must-have F/W ties
Great video, but a random observation: the purple madder tie looks way paler and duller in the video than it does in Shibumi’s photos. Does the tie look like a dull purple or a bright purple, like on the Shibumi website?

vriche

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Great video, but a random observation: the purple madder tie looks way paler and duller in the video than it does in Shibumi’s photos. Does the tie look like a dull purple or a bright purple, like on the Shibumi website?

Great observation, there’s always a lot of color correcting that goes into videos. So the final edit didn’t really capture the color the best. The picture on Shibumi’s website is more indicative of the true color.

Here’s a pic I took that I think is more accurate.
3F1AC278-0CD4-40E3-AA1F-FCDB453DCA15.jpeg

unprocessed

Reaction score
Great observation, there’s always a lot of color correcting that goes into videos. So the final edit didn’t really capture the color the best. The picture on Shibumi’s website is more indicative of the true color.

Here’s a pic I took that I think is more accurate. View attachment 1259128
Thanks, that’s a beautiful tie, they have some nice madder choices for F/W

vriche

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks, that’s a beautiful tie, they have some nice madder choices for F/W
They really do, I just bought another one on Friday. But I wanted to add another one to it later so they can be shipped together but I never heard back from Braddock. Oh well, I guess next time.

Braddock

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@Braddock - if we do the bespoke ties without the 3 or 7 fold option, do the ties come with interlining?

I just got 2 that are hand rolled no interlining and they are Beautiful But I tie prince Albert's and beat the hell out of them.
Usually we do the 7-fold without interlining as they get too bulky otherwise in my opinion. But we could also make them with a lining.

Any other 100% Wool Block Stripes coming?
No, that's it for this season.

This is the 21531 .

Will you release more ties for the F/W season ?
Refund is done. We just released some new ties on the weekend and some other new ones today. Printed silks are coming in November.

@Braddock
Trying to order something off the site but it won't let me enter my credit card information for some reason.

Sorry, there was a bug on the website which we were searching for a week. I finally found the bug and fixed it; now everything works again.

Am I the only one who doesn’t see the limited edition Fox spruce tweed tie up on the website?
Hope you like them.

They really do, I just bought another one on Friday. But I wanted to add another one to it later so they can be shipped together but I never heard back from Braddock. Oh well, I guess next time.
Gonna send you a message now.

Braddock

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We have some new ties online in wool/silk boucle and in some beautiful vintage Fox Brothers suitings. Hope you guys like them.

New umbrellas, socks and gloves are going online tomorrow.

Attachments

GFox

Reaction score
@Braddock I reçoive the refund, incredible service from shibumi as always.

I also received all of my new ties, I will post a picture with those later today !

Lewis26

Reaction score
Can any bespoke tie customers attest to the accuracy of the delivery timescales provided? Does it tend to be 3-4 weeks as stated or have you found it ends up being quicker/longer? Does it also run longer depending on the quantity of ties ordered?
Thanks in advance

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 32 3.8%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 144 17.1%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 279 33.1%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 132 15.7%