• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Shell Cordovan Wallet Pron

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
BBBF wallets: Navy/Red Black/White

Last edited:

plei89

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
fix links kind sir! :D

ETA: They're beautiful. You actually bought TWO? Jealous...

Last edited:

stant62

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have been eyeing these for a very long time...

stant62

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Double post.

Last edited:

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
BB sent me the wrong wallets. I orders the billfolds but instead received the breast wallet. The billfolds and card case reappeared online this morning. Was able to snag a couple. Hoping to receive the billfolds and not more breast wallets

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The shell used is some of the best I've handled. The look and feel of it feels luxurious. I looked closely at the white and red shell and didnt spot a single blemish or defect. Also the the construction is top notch. The edges are finished with an appropriately colored wax/plastic solution.

Anyone else own a cordovan wallet? I've been in search of one for a while. Below is a list of companies that make she'll wallets:

Brooks Brothers
Brooks Brothers Black Fleece
Allen Edmonds
Palmer Trading Co.

Am I missing anyone?

Last edited:

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I bought a BB bill fold one at the Xmas sale have been coveting it for a while and the price was right so bash the plastic and very happy with the purchase.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Could you post pics? I'm interested to see how the leather ages. I recently purchased an AE #8 card case and love the way it's aged over the last few months. I think Cordovan leather is particularly suited for wallets because the extended contact with various surfaces allows it to develop a gorgeous patina is relatively no time.

mrbrioni

Reaction score
love the navy/red!

Any chance on selling it?

PM if you are!

saint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

The shell used is some of the best I've handled. The look and feel of it feels luxurious. I looked closely at the white and red shell and didnt spot a single blemish or defect. Also the the construction is top notch. The edges are finished with an appropriately colored wax/plastic solution.

Anyone else own a cordovan wallet? I've been in search of one for a while. Below is a list of companies that make she'll wallets:

Brooks Brothers
Brooks Brothers Black Fleece
Allen Edmonds
Palmer Trading Co.

Am I missing anyone?

Jcrew has some as well made by Bucktown.

Btw, what color did you get? I've got the b/w card case and, hopefully, the b/w billfold on the way.

Last edited:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.