• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Shell Cordovan Florsheim Royal Imperial Longwings 10 EEE

Status
Not open for further replies.

jguyette

Reaction score
For sale is a pair of Florsheim Royal Imperial shell cordovan longwings. These are in excellent shape, with tons of life left on the original soles. These aren't trashed, like a lot of the pairs you find on the Bay. Royal Imperial was the top of the line. These things will last forever.

I had the edges stripped and finished in a natural tone. The edges were sanded smooth, and look great. It you want to take them back to black, it would only take a bit of edge dressing. If you want, I can do that before I ship them. I think they look nice with the lighter edge.

Asking $130 shipped in the US. Payment by paypal. I'll consider shipping elsewhere, but contact me first to discuss that further.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 62 17.4%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 119 33.3%
  • 8”

Votes: 105 29.4%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 39 10.9%
  • 9”

Votes: 16 4.5%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.0%