• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

she put out on the first date

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
(...) Then a girl that likes sex comes along and gives you EXACTLY WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR, and you call her a slut. Notice---- you don't say "no I won't sleep with you, you're a slut" but you instead **** her brains out, and THEN tell her that she's a slut. Of course, I mean why would you want to call her a slut before you got what you wanted out of her? It's not the 1950's man, get over yourself. If you want a girl to **** you on the first night, then more power to you and good luck, but don't call her a slut afterward.

Exactly. You're biting the hand that feeds you when: 1) you ask for something, 2) get what you're asking for, and then 3) disparage the person who gives you what you wanted in the first place.

Originally Posted by yachtie
You could do worse. You could have strings and no sex.

+1.

grimslade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by grundletaint
i'm definitely a slut. i'm just thrown by the fact that now a pseudo-dating situation has materialized. we already banged numerous times and that seems to have accelerated things....and i'm not sure i want to lock myself into anything at the moment.

normally when this kind of thing occurs, it's just for ***** and grins and there are no strings attached. this one has a couple of strings already.

Sounds ideal. You're in a pseudo-dating situation, with no uncertainty about whether there's a return on your investment. Roll with it, dude. Don't think less of her because she likes sex. Believe me, there will come a time where you will see the absurdity of this. And if you're not lucky, you'll end up marrying one of those "modest" girls you think better of, and wonder why you're not getting enough.

yachtie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by grimslade
Sounds ideal. You're in a pseudo-dating situation, with no uncertainty about whether there's a return on your investment. Roll with it, dude. Don't think less of her because she likes sex. Believe me, there will come a time where you will see the absurdity of this. And if you're not lucky, you'll end up marrying one of those "modest" girls you think better of, and wonder why you're not getting enough.

While "modesty" before marriage is not well correlated to the amount of sex after marriage- when it comes to the advantages of being with a woman who actually enjoys sex, Listen to this man^^^

dtmt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I knew a guy in college who had been living with his girlfriend for 5+ years, and they had been faithful to each other the entire time. They had met at a party; she went home with him that night. The next day he gave her a set of keys to his apartment, and that was about it.

I lost touch with him after graduation so I don't know if they ended up getting married or not, but the point is I don't really think it matters how soon you start sleeping together.

cloudhands69

Reaction score
I can sympathize with the original poster. If I hook up right away, I sometimes become less interested. I don't feel that I lose respect for her, but she seems like less of a mystery to me somehow. This doesn't happen all the time, but it has caused me to break it off early with a couple girls.

I don't think I'm being a dick about it, hating her for giving me what I asked for. Rather, I feel somehow instinctively that it is my job to chase the woman, and the woman's job to withold, until she has judged that I'm worth her time/energy. Rarely do women ask me out (though as I get older, I can tell when they want me to ask them out), I do that part. I feel driven to express the best parts of myself (no pun intended, ha!) to women that I am persuing. It makes sense that a woman, who can only be pregnant once a year (maybe), would be discriminating in the choice of her partners, while a man can impregnate many partners (oh yeah), and can be less choosy.

Maybe I am an overly sensitive guy. I do admit that I want her to think that I am special, and that she's chosen me after careful evaluation.

Still, sometimes you both just want to ****. We've all been there done that. Nothing at all wrong with it. But I think you might be foolish to expect that you could easily build a stable relationship with that as the foundation.

samurai

Reaction score
If you don't feel good about it stop doing it. Unless you don't ever want to be in a real relationship.

cloudhands69

Reaction score
Originally Posted by samurai
If you don't feel good about it stop doing it. Unless you don't ever want to be in a real relationship.

hah! That reminds me one time when I was a teenager. I tried to quit masturbating.

mr.loverman

Reaction score
we are animals and while we'd like to think that we're logical, we are just operating on instinct most of the time. don't waste your thoughts fretting and just enjoy the girl.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads