• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Shaving youre head or not?

Erickus32

Reaction score
I started shaving my head about 4 years ago. I shave my head every 2 days now. At the beginning i was one of the few who did it, now with movies such as xxx(starring Vin Diesel who as a shaved head) it seems like everyboby is doing it. I just started a new wardrobe that includes : Ralph Lauren etc..(i dont wish to brag here so i'll stop you get the picture.) and i am wondering if with such clothing i should continue shaving or let my hair grow back again. I must ad that to the contrary popular opinion shaving one's head is more trouble that having a full head of hair. But once you start shaving it is hard to stop. Any opinions you guy's?

bengal-stripe

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
It's a bit like being asked: Does my bum (butt) look big in this? Have neither seen your bum nor your shaved head. Some men can carry it off and look better with a shaved head, others sport the Paul Muni look ("I was a fugitive from a chain gang").

Shaved heads can often look somewhat sinister, particular with dark haired men. Why don't you try a compromise? Let it grow ½ inch (clipper setting two) and see people's reaction.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads