shaving with disposables

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by dan_the_skinhead, Jun 28, 2006.

1. dan_the_skinhead

dan_the_skinhead New Member

I barely use disposables unless I'm traveling, but I tried this brand called Super Max. Really cheap but still good. I don't know anyone who has used their razors. Know anything about em?

2. Reggs

Reggs Senior member

Disposables are what they use in prison, so they are just what you need if you are looking for some street cred.

3. matadorpoeta

matadorpoeta Senior member

I barely use disposables unless I'm traveling, but I tried this brand called Super Max. Really cheap but still good. I don't know anyone who has used their razors. Know anything about em?

fuck skinheads

4. Edward Appleby

Edward Appleby Senior member

fuck skinheads
    Just FYI, the term skinhead, in addition to refering to neo-Nazis, refers to a music scene. Ask Get Smart.

Anyway, I don't see the problem with disposables. If it gives you a close enough shave, what else matters?

5. stach

stach Senior member

I love disposables.

6. matadorpoeta

Just FYI, the term skinhead, in addition to refering to neo-Nazis, refers to a music scene. Ask Get Smart.

fuck you if you choose to associate yourself with a music scene named after neo-nazis.

7. javyn

javyn Senior member

Calm down. The vast majority of "skinheads" are, and always have been SHARPS.

8. matadorpoeta

Calm down. The vast majority of "skinheads" are, and always have been SHARPS.

i don't know what that means, and i don't really care. if you identify yourself with a group called the 'hitler youth', you can't then hide behind some acronym to keep from getting your ass kicked.

9. javyn

javyn Senior member

Listen moron, you obviously don't know what it means. They have nothing to do with Hitler, Nazis, or the KKK. SHARP = Skinhead Against Racial Prejudice and they have been around since the early 80s. Actually, the very first skinheads were sharps. They used to spend their free time getting drunk, finding Nazis, and beating them up.

No Neo-Nazi will refer to himself as a "skinhead" anymore for this very reason.

10. matadorpoeta

Listen moron, you obviously don't know what it means. They have nothing to do with Hitler, Nazis, or the KKK. SHARP = Skinhead Against Racial Prejudice and they have been around since the early 80s. Actually, the very first skinheads were sharps. They used to spend their free time getting drunk, finding Nazis, and beating them up.

No Neo-Nazi will refer to himself as a "skinhead" anymore for this very reason.

[​IMG]

11. javyn

javyn Senior member

anyway, back to the topic....shaving with disposables suck.

12. LabelKing

LabelKing Senior member

Anyway, I don't see the problem with disposables. If it gives you a close enough shave, what else matters?

Aesthetics.

13. javyn

javyn Senior member

Seriously though, if disposables work for you, great. It's a YMMV issue. DEs are best for me, but some people prefer the Mach 3, and some (gak) the disposable razor.

14. Reggs

Reggs Senior member

15. hobo

hobo Well-Known Member

fuck you if you choose to associate yourself with a music scene named after neo-nazis.
    you're an idiot.