1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Shaving travel kits?

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by Stu, May 9, 2005.

1. Stu

Stu Distinguished Member

Hey:

I am looking for a good shaving travel kit with badger brush and such. I know Art of Shaving makes one, but it is north of $200, and I really don't travel that much to spend that much. Anything else that is more economical and recommended?

Thanks..

2. bigbadbuff

bigbadbuff Distinguished Member

I have purchased a few things from eshave.com and have nothing but good things to say- check them out.

3. globetrotter

globetrotter Stylish Dinosaur

when I travel I take a little jar of shaving oil and a mach 3 razor with a cut off handle, a matchbook sized chunk of deoderant from lush, and a luftanza tooth brush.

that keeps it very light.

4. Stu

Stu Distinguished Member

They have some nice looking stuff for sure. They don't yet have a travel kit, but told me they are working on one and will let me know. Thanks.