• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Sharp Dressers.

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Artisan Fan
That hair says "I just stepped out of the shower and don't care about my hair."

Sprezzatura!
smile.gif

jml90

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tampan
Perhaps you mean effeminate? Gay would speak to his inclinations. It's just tea and fishing. His pinkie is not sticking out.

Perhaps, though I still think he looks like he prefers the company of men despite what LK says.

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
He is quite stylish ,very personal and very creative but he is no Cary Grant...
Some of his most prvocation combi are painful to watch...
Kofi Annan is a sharp dresser ,understated and extremely elegant...
We have here different definitions of sharp dressing...One more tradition and classic and one more fashion forward....
Giovanni Agnelli was a sharp dresser...

jpeirpont

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ralph_ellison.jpg

Ellison.jpg

9907ellison.gif

Sebastian

Reaction score
Fonzworth Bentley:

sq-helps-reid-shirts-jk.jpg

sharkpres3.jpg

fonzworth%2Bbentley.jpg

fonsworthvideo.jpg

PocketCircle

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Daniel Craig isn't well dressed. He just tries to act like he is a well dressed guy just because he got the James Bond role. He's not even any better looking than many people on this site.

PocketCircle

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Often well dressed

recorteei8.jpg

except

capellodm2312468x614to5.jpg

jpeirpont

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Sebastian
Fonzworth Bentley:

sq-helps-reid-shirts-jk.jpg

sharkpres3.jpg

fonzworth%2Bbentley.jpg

fonsworthvideo.jpg

I have to say I think Fonsworth is the best out there right now.

bigbris1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Chris "Italia"
montezemolo_tv_inter.jpg

President of Ferrari; Luca di Montezemolo in his fine Rubinacci.

Originally Posted by edmorel
Well, either that is an awfully low button stance 3 button or it's a two button which he is buttoning the bottom button. Either one is inexcusable in my book.

I would guess it's to facilitate the habit of putting his hands in his coat pockets. Function over form.

NakedYoga

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
You would be hard pressed to go to a non-black church and find a man wearing a suit.

Are you serious?

The predominant churches in my city are Episcopal. I rarely see black people there unless my girlfriend is with me. However, an usher would probably physically block you from entering if you weren't wearing a suit. My experience is not unique.

bigbris1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NakedYoga
Are you serious?

The predominant churches in my city are Episcopal. I rarely see black people there unless my girlfriend is with me. However, an usher would probably physically block you from entering if you weren't wearing a suit. My experience is not unique.

Your GF brings black people with her?

JLibourel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NakedYoga
Are you serious?

In today's Episcopal Church I would find that very, very hard to believe. I left the Episcopal Church in 1977 to become active in the Traditional Anglican movement. Certainly, they were not so rigorous as to exclude non-suit wearers back when I attended Episcopal Churches, and the Church has become way more liberal and trendy since then.

Are you in the USA? I find hard to believe that in any city in the USA the "predominant churches" are Episcopal. The only other country that I know of where the endemic Anglican church is called Episcopal is Scotland, and it's very much a minority religion there too.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads