1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Sharing my recent shoe damage..

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by benecios, Mar 16, 2006.

1. benecios

benecios Senior member

Here are some shoes I have acquired over the last few months.I think I lost my mind momentarily because all I could think about was shoes.I have to slow down/stop or I will be bankrupt.Most of my shoes I have not even worn so I need to stop buying,but this shoe thing is like an addiction.
    EG Chelsea,EG Inverness,JL Vintage 2005,JL Vintage 1999,EG Fawsley.
    [​IMG]
    JL Vintage 2002,EG Malvern,JL Milton,JL Vintage 2003.
    [​IMG]

Thanks for looking.

2. darck

darck Well-Known Member

Wow, some great looking shoes there! The color of the Fawsley is wonderful.

3. benecios

benecios Senior member

4. daniele6

daniele6 Senior member

5. sysdoc

sysdoc Senior member

I might be having a dÃ[​IMG]jà vu here, but haven't you posted the exact same thing several weeks ago? [​IMG] Once more congrats for the brown Vintage 1999.

6. benecios

benecios Senior member

I am still pretty new to this,is that a faux-pas posting the same thing on both sites?[​IMG]

7. sysdoc

sysdoc Senior member

I am still pretty new to this,is that a faux-pas posting the same thing on both sites?[​IMG]
    No, of course not, though some here aren't big fans of it. However, it's common to find these posts on both sites within the same time frame, not with a gap of several weeks. It could be considered a terrible sacrilege ... bumping up old posts ... [​IMG]