Share some SF History

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by in stitches, May 12, 2011.

1. FLMountainMan

FLMountainMan White Hispanic

I'm curious, is this the same 'jovan' who has this blog nouveauvintage.blogspot.com whom I believe is a moderator over at AAAC.

Yes.

2. Don Carlos

Don Carlos In Time Out

Conspiracy theory: are AAAC's Cruiser and SF's Reevolving the same person?

3. zalb916

zalb916 Senior member

4. NewYorkIslander

NewYorkIslander Affiliate Vendor

spoo - internet bigtimer no idea

Perhaps because of his eBay business selling high end "big time" shit?

5. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

Perhaps because of his eBay business selling high end "big time" shit?

iirc, RJMan made a comment about Charvet doing well due to the patronage of internet bigtimers Spoo and whnay.

6. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

iirc, RJMan made a comment about Charvet doing well due to the patronage of internet bigtimers Spoo and whnay.

this is correct, from spoo himself

7. FLMountainMan

this is correct, from spoo himself

The fact that you take time to research this, post a hundred times a day, have children, a full-time job, and a wife leads me to believe one of the latter may change soon. [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. Jr Mouse

Jr Mouse Senior member Dubiously Honored

All of time and space, everything that ever was or
    getting back on track, and to confirm to you all that i have too much spare time. here is a small list i compiled of custom titles. i sent it to an expert SF consultant and got explanations for some of them. i would like some info on the ones he was unable to explain, and if you have more info on the others feel free to add on. here it is MAYBE TEH MODS COULD HELP OUT HERE [​IMG]
    matt - the liberatorLibertarian, smart mark from plano - lifestyle change no homo Just got divorced. now fucks a million bishes edmorel - quality seller before he started his own company, h e was by far and away the best person to ever sell on B&S conne - proud mary (and its a working link)Conne posted a video once of him dancing in front of a room f hot college girls to the song "Proud Mary" We called him a fag and lulz ensued until the video was taken down kwilk -having a ballone nut hossoso - coward and p***y he used to call everyone that pio - not left of center? says he's moderate, but in reality pretty right wingy j - (stands for jerk) somebody, after getting banned said "J stands for Jerk! Fuck Styleforum!" vox - goon member good squad. search for it in DT eason - bicurious racist cause he's gay and racist LA Guy - Idaho guy lives in idaho imagewis - 3 facepalms and a bad link fits perfectly with his personality rjman - posse member RJ Cat has a posse. search it rach2jlc - prof. fabulous (and its a working link) goes to his old thread about ask Prof Fabulous a questoin matt - [email protected] His original name was [email protected] but he changed it. Also is an ex patriate augusto86 - sean penn's mexican love child that's what he looks like whodini - Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN! looks just like him alanc - minister of trad knows a lot abouty trad tiger02 - militarist military buff chronoaug - boston hipster (dropkick murphy) perfectly describes him sho'nuff - grrrrrrr!! wanted to change names 3-4 times. each time they gave him a hilarious new name. they finally changed it to sho-nuff and gave him the grr title fuuma - franchouillard modasseno clue spoo - internet bigtimer no idea douglas - stupid ass member no idea CTGuy? - made guy no idea brian sd - moderator no idea steve b - no joy in sa or la no idea nantucket red - mr. fashionista no idea bradford - current events moderator no idea tokyo slim - joker outta nowhere dunno ar_six - "sookie" dunno kitakira - wait! wait! i gots an opinion dunno stephenhero - black floridian dunno get smart - dont crink dunno denimdestroyedmylife - big winnerdunno saucemaster - sized down 2 dunno mr. moo - boxercise toughguy dunno

How much time did you spend working up this list? [​IMG]

9. in stitches

I think the last two are pretty obvious, and a French slang dictionary might help you with the first...

the best i got on the french for fuuma is annoying fashionista does that about explain it?

as to the other 2 i was hoping there was something more exciting behind it, oh well [​IMG]

How much time did you spend working up this list? [​IMG]

maybe 45 min, hour max. work smart not hard.

The fact that you take time to research this, post a hundred times a day, have children, a full-time job, and a wife leads me to believe one of the latter may change soon. [​IMG] [​IMG]

i am spinning a lot of plates, but your list does not account for the e-bro relationships i keep up [​IMG]

10. Jr Mouse

Jr Mouse Senior member Dubiously Honored

All of time and space, everything that ever was or
    maybe 45 min, hour max. work smart not hard.

I call BS on that. No way you collected all those names and the meanings behind the sub-titles in under 45 mins. [​IMG]

11. in stitches

I call BS on that. No way you collected all those names and the meanings behind the sub-titles in under 45 mins. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. MrG

MrG Senior member

Creeeeeeepy...

[​IMG]

13. FLMountainMan

no its true. i have noticed these titles over time like everyone else. i became curios so,

step 1. i went to the place where anyone with a custom title might be likely to post, transmod I and II. - 1 min

step 2. went through a bunch of pages looking only at posters not reading the actual posts.

step 3. when i saw a custom title i copy pasted to another window i had open to a pm box. - together with step 2, 40 min max

step 4. sent message to 2 of my resident ebros/sf consultants - 1 min

step 5. aggregate messages and copy to this thread - 5 min

47 min total approx.

Do you perhaps a vanity plate that says "D-FENS"?

14. in stitches

[​IMG]

edit: got it, noice [​IMG]

15. MrG

MrG Senior member

Do you perhaps a vanity plate that says "D-FENS"?

[​IMG]

He's just trying to get home!