• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Shannon Sharpe's Pocket Square ( NFL Today's Show)

eric glennie

Reaction score
I noticed Shannon Sharpe's pocket Square this afternoon and thought it was interesting. A Pocket Square with a rim of silk that matched the necktie. Have you ever seen a pocket square with a rim that matched the tie such as this pocket triangle I introduced about a year ago.

dirk diggler

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
for those who are not in favor of abortion, I present the final argument.

eric glennie

Reaction score
I thought "If Kent Wang hasnt done it, then it must not be done"

This must be a new style of rimmed pocket square

dirk diggler

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Eric,

I think I speak for the entire forum. Why don't you go down to skid row and get a rim job?
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
bounce2.gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif

Gravitas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All of the good cut-out ideas have already been done, and that list includes strapless bras, ass-less chaps/jeans, top-less overalls (jeans) and crotch-less panties.

eric glennie

Reaction score
Dirk! Your responses on other threads seem insightful, cognitive, and very cerebral . However, I seem to find a different Dirk on my threads. Not sure if I am catching you on a bad day or the Lithium isnt kicking in yet.

Eccentric

Reaction score
It appears to be the end of a tie that has been stuffed in his pocket with the back facing out.
plain.gif

eric glennie

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eccentric
It appears to be the end of a tie that has been stuffed in his pocket with the back facing out.
plain.gif

Its the prototype to the next generation of pocket squares.

I dont have $millions like Kent Wang for research & Development

Many of the greatest inventions in the world happened by accident. Velcro was discovered by a researcher walking through the deserts of Arizona and he asked himself " why does that cactus stick to my shirt like that"

I just saw this by accident when I was working on the cutaway necktie

scruff

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by eric glennie
Dirk! Your responses on other threads seem insightful, cognitive, and very cerebral . However, I seem to find a different Dirk on my threads. Not sure if I am catching you on a bad day or the Lithium isnt kicking in yet.

pwnd.jpg

coogie

Reaction score
why do people have to try to change the things which are happily timeless
?

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I noticed Shannon Sharpe's pocket Square this afternoon and thought it was interesting. A Pocket Square with a rim of silk that matched the necktie. Have you ever seen a pocket square with a rim that matched the tie such as this pocket triangle I introduced about a year ago.

What are you freaking talking about? You can buy pocket squares with contrast-edge stitching. If that stitching happens to be navy, and you wear a navy tie, then they freakin' match! You're an idiot.

dirk diggler

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Eric, may I call you Eric? Eric, let's establish something. I am not having a bad day nor am I on lithium (unless there is a massive conspiracy to put sufficient doses into my cigars). I want to be extra clear so there is no confusion, misunderstanding, or concern that I didn't articulate my view: I DON"T LIKE YOU.

If I saw you at an SF meetup somewhere, rest assured I would not leave until I had thrown at least one punch in your direction. If I could witness you being waterboarded at Guantanamo, I would purchase a waterlogged raft from a Cuban refugee and sail back to Cuba on the open shark-infested seas in a hurricane. If it was possible to withhold medical treatment and watch someone die in the most inhumane way, I pray I could be the doctor on duty the night you rolled in to my ER. If it were possible to put a curse on someone and their ancestors for a thousand years, I hope your heirs know they are just gonna be **** outta luck. Is that clear enough for you ?

celery

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dirk diggler
Eric, may I call you Eric? Eric, let's establish something. I am not having a bad day nor am I on lithium (unless there is a massive conspiracy to put sufficient doses into my cigars). I want to be extra clear so there is no confusion, misunderstanding, or concern that I didn't articulate my view: I DON"T LIKE YOU.

If I saw you at an SF meetup somewhere, rest assured I would not leave until I had thrown at least one punch in your direction. If I could witness you being waterboarded at Guantanamo, I would purchase a waterlogged raft from a Cuban refugee and sail back to Cuba on the open shark-infested seas in a hurricane. If it was possible to withhold medical treatment and watch someone die in the most inhumane way, I pray I could be the doctor on duty the night you rolled in to my ER. If it were possible to put a curse on someone and their ancestors for a thousand years, I hope your heirs know they are just gonna be **** outta luck. Is that clear enough for you ?

EPICWIN.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads