• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Shades of Greige - Any personal experiences with this line yet?

Ippo

Reaction score
The coat looks good. I'm waiting for my agency m65 to come in, which would take a few more days. If anyone gets it in before me and would like to take some pictures, that'll be great.

tehdvd

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ippo
The coat looks good. I'm waiting for my agency m65 to come in, which would take a few more days. If anyone gets it in before me and would like to take some pictures, that'll be great.

arg, they sold out of the agency jacket in medium
frown.gif
i wonder would they ever get more. Anyone know where else I can grab one of these?

Ippo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tehdvd
arg, they sold out of the agency jacket in medium
frown.gif
i wonder would they ever get more. Anyone know where else I can grab one of these?

I doubt they're going to get anymore, but I'm currently debating on two different jackets I've bought. So if I decide not to keep the Agency M65 I can sell you mine, rather than I returning it. Let me know if you're interested
smile.gif

BBSLM

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The agency m65 jacket runs bigger than i expected. I have a large. I need a medium. Im sending it back tomorrow unless somebody PMs me. Context is sold out of larges and wont be getting more.

jwied82

Reaction score
I didnt really read through this whole thread, but i'll share my experiences. I dont own any SoG, but theres a few stores in my area that carry or carried it. Some of the stuff looks pretty good in the pictures you see online (such as on context), but when you actually check out their clothes in person and try them on its extremely underwhelming. Materials/consruction are nothing special and nothing i tried on fit that well at all (with the exception of a slim-fitting military style hooded shirt-jacket in a green treated canvas, it was pretty good in terms of both fit and material).

snuff_daddy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
revolve carries SoG and u can get it for 30% off [new cust.]+ free shipping

they get stuff slow but im sure they'll have an agency m65...just not sure which color

TrailofTears

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jwied82
I didnt really read through this whole thread, but i'll share my experiences. I dont own any SoG, but theres a few stores in my area that carry or carried it. Some of the stuff looks pretty good in the pictures you see online (such as on context), but when you actually check out their clothes in person and try them on its extremely underwhelming. Materials/consruction are nothing special and nothing i tried on fit that well at all (with the exception of a slim-fitting military style hooded shirt-jacket in a green treated canvas, it was pretty good in terms of both fit and material).
I was warned against SoG by some fellow members (surprise, surprise) but I picked up a gingham military shirt and a funnel-neck waxed cotton jacket a while back, and I really like both pieces. The shirt fabric is a bit thin, but there aren't any loose threads or anything and the seams are in tact after a dozen wears or so. The fit is perfect, but the arms could use an extra half inch to be perfect. The jacket fits perfectly, and I have gotten several compliments on it. These new offerings look great, and from what people are saying about the QC issues being remedied, I think the price point is pretty spot on. Now if only I still lived in Madison, I would be able to run over there and check things out for myself.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I went from being fairly indifferent on that overcoat to wishing I had a job that called for dressier clothes just so I could wear the coat regularly.

BBSLM

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
I went from being fairly indifferent on that overcoat to wishing I had a job that called for dressier clothes just so I could wear the coat regularly.

What do you do? My job doesnt call for anything that dressy, but I rock it just for principal.

blarg

Reaction score
Originally Posted by BBSLM
I liked the funnel neck windbreaker in black. I love it in red. Where to kop?

Only found 2 japanese stores that have it but looks like neither ship outside of Japan and cost almost double what it does at revolve. There's also a store on rakuten that has a blue one that looks pretty good too but at the same price as the red one which is still way too much.

http://stadium03.com/index.php?main_...oducts_id=1780
http://www.legalright-aobast.com/men/mj_090225_021.htm
http://item.rakuten.co.jp/4ridestore...greige-7040-2/

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads