• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SF, San Francisco, Bay Area STYLEFORUM MEETUP - Hosted by SUITSUPPLY Sept 1, 6-8pm

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here are all of the details for the Suitsupply X Styleforum Meetup on Thursday September 1st

justinkapur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Sneak me in bruh

with 1000 people, no sneaking in required lol

Better yet, invite then to come over and join us.

They probably could use some help with suits hahaha. My brother and I joke about how many "shiny" suits we see at indian parties

If Justin leads them all in a dance

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

Haha I need help learning how to dance so definitely following someone else's lead on that lol

All 3,000+ guests?

Damn im going to the wrong indian weddings, this one only had 1000. Only 1000

lexxdeleon

Reaction score
Wish I could make it to this, I recently relocated to the Bay Area and would be nice to meet some new faces. I'll be out of town that week though, looking forward to any other SF events in SF!

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Hi, I am new beer here. Can I join you guys at this event? 

Of course you can. New members, their friends and guests are most welcome to attend. It is especially enjoyable to have new faces to join in our Bay Area Meetups.

If you haven't attended a San Francisco Meetup, please come on out and join us. The local Styleforum Meetups have been going on for quite a few years and continue to bring out a crowd with mixed backgrounds and styles of dress ranging from college students to "mature" gentleman who are in tech, construction, retired, fashion industry, retail, etc....dressed in thrifted, bespoke, denim or casual. All are welcome.

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just heard from my nephew who will be in town on his university architecture field trip that week. I will be bringing him along.

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you have never been to a Styleforum event this would be ideal for anyone interested in menswear. This will be fun and informal so come on out and join us.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads