• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SF opinion on construction of women's shoes?

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Be VERY careful exposing her to better shoes just to assuage your own guilt over your shoe expenditures. Soon enough she'll be just as addicted to fine shoes as we are!

Hear that, Derk? You know where to find me for your next fix. :)

username79

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Women like stylish shoes that other women will recognize and be jealous of.

OP should have been honest and asked what shoes to get for his RealDoll.

Quadcammer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
a pair of black pumps from blahnik or CL is about as classic as its gonna be. They might last a few years, but who gives a ****. I couldn't care less whether my GFs shoes are finely crafted and built to last. I care that theyh look hot and that she likes them.

YoungAmerican

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
My friend Raul Ojeda at Don Ville shoes in LA makes women's shoes to the same standards as men's. It's about half his business. They're gorgeous - and he isn't just selling women men's shoes, these are real beautiful women's shoes. I've been thinking about having him make some for my wife in a very simple style, as she has very tough-to-fit feet.

msulinski

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

a pair of black pumps from blahnik or CL is about as classic as its gonna be. They might last a few years, but who gives a ****. I couldn't care less whether my GFs shoes are finely crafted and built to last. I care that theyh look hot and that she likes them.

I agree. I took a look at some of the C&J and BB women's shoes, but they look like they started out with men's designs and just tweaked the fit and shape slightly for women's feet. Not attractive at all

Son Of Saphir

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Me buy wife this two pair

she like it. :nodding:
she like man style shoe best.
brogue her very favorite

Last edited:

NORE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

My friend Raul Ojeda at Don Ville shoes in LA makes women's shoes to the same standards as men's. It's about half his business. They're gorgeous - and he isn't just selling women men's shoes, these are real beautiful women's shoes. I've been thinking about having him make some for my wife in a very simple style, as she has very tough-to-fit feet.

Then you two were made for each other :)

Artistlkn

Reaction score
:)Maybe your correct about women but their are still some of us that are stylish but think shoes should be well made and comfortable to walk around work or town and we do not want tennis shoes to where with our dresses.:)

Kira

Reaction score
:) Maybe you're correct about women, but there are still some of us that are stylish. Shoes should be well made and comfortable to walk around work or town. We do not want tennis shoes to wear with our dresses.
smile.gif

ffffuuuu.gif

FTFY

Mrembo

Reaction score
Talking about women shoes. i come across this Boots at Amazon exactly what I prefer. i think there are companies that make good designs it depends on one's taste. check out the "MaxMuxun boot" here guys and comment: http://amzn.to/2DRm9JF

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads