• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SF in SF meetup, part deux

binge

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not only was the first SF in SF meetup such a success, but there was sufficient interest from both the attendees and others for another one. After looking at the calendar, I realized if we didn't do it in the first half of November, the holidays would consume all social calendars and nothing would happen until after the new year.

So, come and celebrate or commiserate the results of the election at the next SF in SF meetup:

When: Thursday, November 6
Where: 6-7pm Hang Art Open Gallery for art and hors d'oeuvres
Where: 7-9pm Le Colonial for food & drink
The Hang Art open gallery isn't a private event, it is their monthly open gallery night. I've been patronizing them for some years now, dig their focus on Bay Area artists, and like the staff.

Please RSVP in the thread or PM me if you prefer. The headcount isn't strictly necessary, but if we have a large group, I would like to call the gallery director and make sure they can accommodate us. Also, if enough are interested in dinner, I will also make a res. at Le Colonial. Otherwise, it's everyone for themselves at the bar.

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Count me in.

I would be interested in dinner at Le Colonial if others are up for getting a table.

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just noticed the address for Le Colonial, 20 Cosmo Place. Will Krammer be there?????

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
I would really like to come to this. However, I am but a poor college student who can barely get by on my own. Given these circumstances, I put it to this forum to send me to SF^2 II. PM me for paypal address please.

rilian

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
I would really like to come to this. However, I am but a poor college student who can barely get by on my own. Given these circumstances, I put it to this forum to send me to SF^2 II. PM me for paypal address please.

What kinda services do we get in return? :p

bmulford

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn the timing. I'll most likely be traveling that week just as I was during the prior SF meetup.

If things free up, I'll be there.

BTW - is everyone going to go big and dress it up like LK, or are we sticking to denim and open collars?

Manton

RINO
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson

GeorgeHarrison.jpg

Eh, it's been done.

vitaminc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bmulford
BTW - is everyone going to go big and dress it up like LK, or are we sticking to denim and open collars?

Since its on a workday I will probably in suits and ties.

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bmulford

Aren't we going for unbuttoned shirts and hairy chests???

will-ferrell-with-hairy-chest-and-h.jpg

vitaminc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hahaha

my command of english could use a lot of work!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads