SF in Esquire's BDRM (...again).

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by w.o.e.is.me., Aug 10, 2010.

1. NewYorkIslander

NewYorkIslander Affiliate Vendor

Rob & I can be roommates who argue over size 9.5 shoes, and whose turn it is to update Tweed In The City that week.
    The 9.5s are mine, all mine (evil laugh) and its always your turn to update the blog.
    No offense, but I hope NYR wins, because I want to see him rock those short cut offs on the Today Show.
    You know it Big A.
    Bristol is single again, but stay away. I've got my eye on her as my next assistant. Sometimes I'm blinded by fame, plus I know she'll put out.
    My wife is kinda into Bristol, maybe there's a shot. But the thought of another kid running around this tiny place frightens me to tears. Kim's all yours though Woe! I'm down for some Geno's before Sept thats for sure. Thanks for all the well wishes, and congrats to you woe!

2. barims

barims Senior member

^ Rob, I trust you'll be wearing your best possible F-U outfit on national television?

3. NewYorkIslander

NewYorkIslander Affiliate Vendor

^ Rob, I trust you'll be wearing your best possible F-U outfit on national television?
    Maybe a "Dress the WOE & Ranger" thread? Although, I'm not certain they're doing the same thing as last year with the today show.

4. niidawg3

niidawg3 Senior member

Its the finals B - serious business now. I dont think you get this far and blow it

[​IMG] [​IMG]

5. aj_del

aj_del Senior member

Even the text is appropriate Another effort to conquer the peak will be made this summer. Every device known to science will be used in the effort. [​IMG]

6. barims

barims Senior member

^ Were I to appear to the nation, I'd be even less restrained in dress and deportment. My penchant for jazz hands would overcome me

7. Tibor

Tibor Senior member

Congratulations. I am so happy for the both you. Its a shame New York Ranger was not in the Top 5 last year. I am so glad Esquire decided to use some common sense this time.

8. Tibor

Tibor Senior member

^ Were I to appear to the nation, I'd be even less restrained in dress and deportment. My penchant for jazz hands would overcome me

[​IMG]

9. UpperWestie

UpperWestie Senior member

So despite all this fanfare for NYR and Woe (who are of course both deserving), does anyone know what became of LAST year's winner?

What became of him and his lifetime supply of velamints and kenneth coles? and did anyone ever verify whether he WAS a douche or NOT?

10. voxsartoria

voxsartoria Goon member

11. Bull

Bull Senior member

Amazing. Congrats, boys. Make us proud!

12. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

congratulations and good luck, gents.

13. ld111134

ld111134 Senior member

I freakin' love Geno's. I lived in Philly for 4 years. There was nothing like going there at 6am and ordering 3 provolone without [​IMG]

Wha? No Cheez Whiz, B?

Congrats, W-i-M and NYR. [​IMG]

14. amplifiedheat

amplifiedheat Senior member

What became of him and his lifetime supply of velamints and kenneth coles? and did anyone ever verify whether he WAS a douche or NOT?
    I didn't think it required verification. The polo shirt over the dress shirt was pretty damning. Also, he had the gall to write this paragraph: "If there is anything that the recent recession has taught us, it’s that dressing ‘trendy’ and buying new clothing every season is not wise - or sustainable. These hard times have taught even the most fashion-forward men that investing in classic, high-quality items that have lasted the test of time is truly dressing ‘smart’." while continuing to dress in a meticulously Esquire-approved way.

15. WhateverYouLike

WhateverYouLike Senior member

I didn't think it required verification. The polo shirt over the dress shirt was pretty damning.

Also, he had the gall to write this paragraph:

"If there is anything that the recent recession has taught us, it's that dressing "˜trendy' and buying new clothing every season is not wise - or sustainable. These hard times have taught even the most fashion-forward men that investing in classic, high-quality items that have lasted the test of time is truly dressing "˜smart'."

while continuing to dress in a meticulously Esquire-approved way.

Whats the difference between esquire-approved and SF-approved?