1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

SF Fantasy Baseball League 2009

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by aportnoy, May 17, 2006.

1. JSC437

JSC437 Senior member

Which team do i lock out? Or do i just let everything remain the same?

2. Steve B.

Steve B. Senior member

Which team do i lock out? Or do i just let everything remain the same?

Lock mine IF you lock his too. Otherwise leave it alone.

3. JSC437

JSC437 Senior member

I think i will just leave it alone.

You two guys can work out a solution amongst yourselves.....

4. Slopho

Slopho Senior member

This SF infighting has really tainted my FB experience with you guys. No wait coming in next to last place has really tainted my experience. Continue fighting.

5. Steve B.

Steve B. Senior member

This SF infighting has really tainted my FB experience with you guys. No wait coming in next to last place has really tainted my experience. Continue fighting.

I'm not a cheat and I won't be called one. And I won't be bullied into taking my team out of the league because Slim thinks I'm one. If he wants to unilaterally, that's his choice.

6. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim Senior member

I am not bullying you into anything. If you are playing, I'm not. If you aren't - I am. I don't know how much less of a bully I can be. Correct me if I'm mistaken, but you volunteered to leave. Now you are waffling and calling for some sort of unilateral lockout? Classic douchy Steve behavior. God help anyone who gets into a business deal with you, If you have this much trouble doing what you say you are going to do in free fantasy baseball, one can only imagine you trying to weasel out of something involving money...

I've left it up to you. I just dont want to play with you. And you are a cheater, I'm always going to see you that way, and you can believe I'm not going to beat around the bush when it comes to discussing it. You can think what you want. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

You still aren't worth the attention I'm paying to you.

7. Steve B.

Steve B. Senior member

I am not bullying you into anything. If you are playing, I'm not. If you aren't - I am. I don't know how much less of a bully I can be. Correct me if I'm mistaken, but you volunteered to leave. Now you are waffling and calling for some sort of unilateral lockout? Classic douchy Steve behavior. God help anyone who gets into a business deal with you, If you have this much trouble doing what you say you are going to do in free fantasy baseball, one can only imagine you trying to weasel out of something involving money...

I've left it up to you. I just dont want to play with you. And you are a cheater, I'm always going to see you that way, and you can believe I'm not going to beat around the bush when it comes to discussing it. You can think what you want. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

You still aren't worth the attention I'm paying to you.

So did you.

Just grow up.

Maybe get laid.

8. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim Senior member

Since it seems as though he hasn't meant a word he's said I am re-withdrawing from the league. Lock me or not, all my players will be benched for the rest of the time Steve is still active in the league. Thanks.

9. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim Senior member

So did you.

Just grow up.

Maybe get laid.

No I did not. I said that as long as you were playing, I didn't want to be a part of the league. I have not changed my stance at all. Why have you?

For someone who seems incapable of acting in a mature manner, that is pretty rich. Here's to hoping that sometime in your life you learn to act like a man, instead of like a selfish and vindictive little bitch.

Fair enough. But at least I'm not a cheater and serial backtracker. I'd rather have my honor than sex.

10. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim Senior member

Steve tries real hard to dish it out, but he can't take it.
    It's not my fault if he continues to behave like an A-hole, I will continue to call him on it. Eventually he's going to snap, and ban me. Which would be the ultimate irony, because its pretty much the douchiest thing he could do. I won't even have to say anything at that point. He will have lost control of himself yet again, and he will have nobody to blame but himself. (though he WILL blame me)

I'm not psychic, I just know Steve this well.
    I could back off and just accept the fact that it's over and I don't have to deal with it anymore, but then he'd just continue to treat people like this and thats really not ok with me. I've been holding out hope for a personal revelation... but it's not happening. Maybe what they say about old dogs is true.

11. Steve B.

Steve B. Senior member

NOW I figured it out how to ignore it!

Tally HO!

Pip, pip, pip and all that.

Perhaps you can get the rest of the league to quit with you in solidarity, Slim!

I know I've said this before...but...

Even though I'm broke, I'll chip in for your first session of therapy.

12. Steve B.

Steve B. Senior member

Oh, and I think it'd be much more fun to edit and delete your posts randomly than ban you outright.

But then you'd call me names and quit the Forum wouldn't you?

13. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim Senior member

Oh, and I think it'd be much more fun to edit and delete your posts randomly than ban you outright.

But then you'd call me names and quit the Forum wouldn't you?

I'm sorry Kabbaz, I didn't realize you had free reign to abuse your power here. [​IMG]
    I wonder how the powers that be would like that? Maybe you should go soak your head for a while and think about what you are doing before you dig yourself any deeper into this hole.

I don't need the therapy money half as bad as you do. Maybe you should keep it.

14. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim Senior member

Would have batted .414 today w/ 5 runs, 1 HR, 9 RBI, 1 SV, 6 K's, a 3.6 ERA, and a 1.8 WHIP. [​IMG]

15. Brian278

Brian278 Senior member

You guys are both acting like children. Thanks for ruining the league this year.

16. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim Senior member

You guys are both acting like children. Thanks for ruining the league this year.
    You're welcome. FWIW, I apologize for doing any damage to or aggravating anyone other than Steve. None of you deserve to play with cheaters and people who act like spoiled, selfish bitches either. I just can't take it anymore. He must be stopped. The last time I struck someone out of anger, which was nine years ago... he was a drunk who didn't know when to stop being an annoying bitch, so I kicked him and sent him to the hospital for three days with internal bleeding. If I could have just kicked Steve instead of fucking up the league, I would have rather done that instead.

17. Buster

Buster Senior member

You're welcome.

FWIW, I apologize for doing any damage to or aggravating anyone other than Steve. None of you deserve to play with cheaters and people who act like spoiled, selfish bitches either. I just can't take it anymore. He must be stopped.

You are not aggravating anyone. My only chance of winning it is if you continue to bench you players. Thanks.
    (I hope Steve doesn't read - but do you mind trading me all of your best players. This way I can make sure he doesn't win)

18. Steve B.

Steve B. Senior member

Sorry, Brian.

I believe I did my best to minimize the situation.

19. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim Senior member

^ That was pretty funny. Especially since you created the entire situation, refuse to apologize for being a dick, and basically told us you'd cheat if you felt like it, because that's how your other league does things. [​IMG]
    I believe I did my best to escalate the situation.

20. Slopho

Slopho Senior member

Is this whole thing just a big joke on the rest of us? [​IMG]

If so, well done.