SF Cribs: The places behind the clothes

Discussion in 'Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto' started by designprofessor, Nov 15, 2006.

1. dragon8

dragon8 Senior member

I think Roy wins the thread.

Seriously.

Yes he does.[​IMG]

2. Pennglock

Pennglock Senior member

God dammit, Metrostyles.

3. MetroStyles

MetroStyles Senior member

This actually makes sense but is completely opposite to myself. When I bring someone home I want their breath to be taken away when they walk in the door. Getting them home is half the fun, the other half is seeing just how far I can knock their socks off.

Yeah but my way is cheaper and it accomplishes what I want - getting laid. If I lived somewhere less expensive I would probably furnish my place nicely, but here I really don't have the incentive. It's like wearing cologne. It won't get you laid.

4. jefe

jefe Senior member

Yeah but my way is cheaper and it accomplishes what I want - getting laid. If I lived somewhere less expensive I would probably furnish my place nicely, but here I really don't have the incentive. It's like wearing cologne. It won't get you laid.

This is solid analysis.

5. GQgeek

GQgeek Senior member

Yes he does.[​IMG]

I dunno. I freakin love gdl's kitchen. I'd be interested to see the rest of his place.

6. GQgeek

GQgeek Senior member

Better furniture - I have a nice bed now. Anything else I refuse to upgrade as I don't plan on staying in Manhattan forever. Also, it would only be to impress other people as I genuinely don't care about nice furniture. Not until I am married with nothing to excite me except material things. Then I will care about furniture a lot more, I expect. I mean that seriously.

Decent drapes are a good call. But the apartment is such a shit hole that maybe I'll wait until I move out this summer before upgrading anything.

wtf is wrong with you/ Don't you want to impress your e-friends? We're not important?

Anyway, if you're moving in the summer, no point spending any money.

7. MetroStyles

MetroStyles Senior member

wtf is wrong with you/ Don't you want to impress your e-friends? We're not important?

Anyway, if you're moving in the summer, no point spending any money.

I'm moving into another crappy studio. This time downtown. [​IMG]

8. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Having a Ball

I'm moving into another crappy studio. This time downtown. [​IMG]

If you get bored w/ New York Shitty, you can move to Indianapolis with me in a month or so. Big 1600 sq ft 2 BR house. Big yard too.
    Just sayin'. Then we wouldn't even need to be facebook friends, and there'd also be no need for dicktures.

9. oneeightyseven

oneeightyseven Almost Special

If you get bored w/ New York Shitty, you can move to Indianapolis with me in a month or so. Big 1600 sq ft 2 BR house. Big yard too.
    Just sayin'. Then we wouldn't even need to be facebook friends, and there'd also be no need for dicktures.

yah, he'd get enough of it while it's tickling his tonsils.

10. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Having a Ball

yah, he'd get enough of it while it's tickling his tonsils.

dude must have a shallow mouth then, b/c I've never been close to hitting tonsils.

11. oneeightyseven

oneeightyseven Almost Special

dude must have a shallow mouth then, b/c I've never been close to hitting tonsils.

lol admitting you have a small peen. Plus I was talking to metrostylius when I said that.

12. GQgeek

GQgeek Senior member

You lose your job? Why are you moving to indianapolis?

13. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Having a Ball

You lose your job? Why are you moving to indianapolis?

I didn't lose it, but I did leave it.

14. BDC2823

BDC2823 Senior member

I didn't lose it, but I did leave it.

I thought you had the winery gig coming up in June. You leaving CA now? [​IMG] [​IMG]

15. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Having a Ball

Basically. All the gigs I had lined up couldn't add up to cover the bills. And I mean everything. I was getting desparate, applying at gas stations and whatnot. After a month of it, I realized I gotta man up and realize it's not working. It's all good though. I'll go to Indy, work at a restaurant where I'm allowed to actually cook and not spend the day playing w/ chemicals and plating sous vide food, learn some shit, make some dough, get my chops straightened up, etc. I'll be back to this level of cooking someday, this time hopefully in a kitchen that I don't find myself hating.