• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SF Cribs: The places behind the clothes

jefe

Reaction score
Originally Posted by suited
I just moved in 2 weeks ago, so decorations are at a minimum right now
smile.gif
Downtown Columbus, 2 bedroom/2bath. Especially love the showers.

Columbus, Ohio? wow. Things have changed a bit since I left in 2001. Nice spot - hope it treats you well.

What neighborhood?

emptym

Reaction score
^I like the clever bookshelf.

suited

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jefe
Columbus, Ohio? wow. Things have changed a bit since I left in 2001. Nice spot - hope it treats you well.

What neighborhood?

Thank you. Arena District (at least I'm pretty sure it's considered that).

There are actually several nice condos in Dowtown Columbus. They city has a few that are over 1 million, this was my favorite that I found online.

2822324_1.jpg

(link to the listing that has more pics) http://kwcapitalpartners.mlshelper.n...id=&next=&sub#

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I've only driven through the Arena District but it looks pretty decent. A lot of bars around there.

FlyingLotus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
what would you call this type of artwork, if i wanted to look for something similar ?
that old portrait style...

Soggiorno%20Albini.jpg

Recoil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chorse123
My last place.

DSC04356.jpg

DSC04357.jpg

DSC04366.jpg

DSC04382.jpg

This is a nice charming place. I wish I could find a classic place like this in Toronto.

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LVoer
This is a nice charming place. I wish I could find a classic place like this in Toronto.

There are lots. Annex, Forest Hill, Lawrence Park, High Park, Bloor West Village...

Recoil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by EL72
There are lots. Annex, Forest Hill, Lawrence Park, High Park, Bloor West Village...
I rarely see any that are old AND charming. Most are ratty looking. If you have any links/info on nice old walk-ups in the Annex, along Yonge, up Avenue, I'd love to have it. I'm looking for a building with professionals as tenants who appreciate older/finer real estate, no students, white trash, non-english speakers, indigents, etc. I can find plenty of those on my own. LOL. I find that MLS and Kijiji don't have many listing for nice walk-ups.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LVoer
I rarely see any that are old AND charming. Most are ratty looking. If you have any links/info on nice old walk-ups in the Annex, along Yonge, up Avenue, I'd love to have it. I'm looking for a building with professionals as tenants who appreciate older/finer real estate, no students, white trash, non-english speakers, indigents, etc. I can find plenty of those on my own. LOL.

I find that MLS and Kijiji don't have many listing for nice walk-ups.

Montreal has a lot of buildings with apartments like that that are well outside the budget of most students. I can't imagine toronto doesn't.

suited

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RedLantern
My spot.

Very cool shower. Also love how the wall is cut that separates the living room/kitchen.

spertia

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by suited
Also love how the wall is cut that separates the living room/kitchen.

I agree -- that feature really caught my eye.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads