1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 11: Any Three (3) Customized Ties from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 11th auction of the year is for any three customized ties from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

SF Bay Area: sale at Jeremy's

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by DandySF, Jun 25, 2006.

1. DandySF

DandySF Senior Member

I happened upon a 40% off sale at Jeremy's, which is San Francisco's smaller version of Century 21 or Filene's. Everything is on sale. There were a large number of shirts from Bergdorf Goodman, a few odd jackets from Oxxford, several Zegna jackets, and innumberable other items. I'll spend a good bit of time scavenging around in there and eventually will be rewarded with a good find. Today I found a Bergdorf Goodman l/s shirt in a blue/green plaid (updated sort of Black Watch) that will be good for fall. Some items are shop worn so it pays to do a careful visual inspection before purchasing.
    http://www.jeremys.com/

2. Pink22m

Pink22m Senior Member

Thanks for the notice! I might check them out tomorrow.