1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

SF approved fat men?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Notatinyman, Jun 25, 2012.

1. Snedley

Snedley Senior member

As I said at the beginning, this is a Complicated problem and is not really enderstood and it's not as simple as "math" or counting calories. Many times when a genetically fat person reduces calories his body sort of adjusts to the lower intake and many times a thin person who eats more just burns it off. Sure, you can really restrict a fat person's calories and they'll usually lose weight but their body will always try to regain its genetic inherited type and shape.
    And in the US the lower classes are a lot fatter than the upper and it's the same in Europe.That's because people have been breeding themselves into classes for thousands of years with the wealthy being better looking and slimmer and the poorer being uglier and fatter (in general) The reason why people are fatter in the US has to do with what we scientists call the founding genes because a large % of the immigrants to the US were from the bottom classes of Europe.
    Americans don't like to hear the truth and watch how I will be attacked on here and how they will give every excuse in the book as to why the US is so fat except the real one-genetics. The reason that the real one is so hated is because it's something they can't change.You may get bypass surgery and become slim but your kids will still inherit those fat genes just as they would your big nose that you've had rhinoplasty on.

2. KObalto

KObalto Senior member

3. patrickBOOTH

patrickBOOTH Senior member Dubiously Honored

This is just so utterly wrong. You are omitting so many variables in your analysis it is sickening.

I think you should get off of the computer and go run laps.

4. patrickBOOTH

patrickBOOTH Senior member Dubiously Honored

I could go for a bottle or five right about now.

5. KObalto

KObalto Senior member

:spew: