• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Sexual Starvation

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by holymadness
^ Lame comeback. I once went 14 days on a trip to the lake cottage with my family as a teenager. By the end I had become nearly insane, popping boners from literally every single woman I saw on the street, even 40 year olds in one-piece bathing suits.
confused.gif

14 days is the longest you've gone without sex since you were a kid? Jesus christ, some of you are nymphos. My longest was probably 2 months, some time in early 2009 I think. Work was bad and I had no time to meet people. Aside from that, maybe 1 month? I should probably add that I have not been in a real relationship since I was 21 so my earnings are volatile.

KPO89

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ChicagoRon
Y'all are full of ****. It's always "voluntary". If you want it that bad you can lower your standards or pay.

My point exactly...

Originally Posted by edmorel
uhoh.gif
you know what this means

ffffuuuu.gif
facepalm.gif

lol8[1].gif
She is really not a
devil.gif

If it is the case I will eat my words.

Pantisocrat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MetroStyles
14 days is the longest you've gone without sex since you were a kid? Jesus christ, some of you are nymphos. My longest was probably 2 months, some time in early 2009 I think. Work was bad and I had no time to meet people. Aside from that, maybe 1 month? I should probably add that I have not been in a real relationship since I was 21 so my earnings are volatile.
As with all things, it's about quality not quantity. When I do it, I foreplay with 6 steps, a few head spins, and reached finale with the helicopter. A normal man would be out of commission for about 3 weeks before his member gets resurrected from all that spinning.

aj_del

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^ WTF ? After 7 years of marriage, I cant be bothered to put in that kind of effort.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
denying myself sex makes me a better person???!!!! no wonder I was such a wonderful kid and such a big asshole now that I'm an adult.

KPO89

Reaction score
Originally Posted by acidboy
denying myself sex makes me a better person???!!!! no wonder I was such a wonderful kid and such a big asshole now that I'm an adult.

Yes. You should castrate yourself immediately. I suggest pruning shears. This is what I used when I performed my own circumcision.

Pantisocrat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aj_del
^^ WTF ? After 7 years of marriage, I cant be bothered to put in that kind of effort.

You have much to learn from the hindus of old my friend. Go back and read the Kama Sutra. That's where I learned the courage to spin, knowing fully the irreparable damage it could have caused me.

Etienne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by KPO89
Much like fasting.
Indeed, it's about as ridiculous as fasting.

Exercising self-control for the sake of it with absolutely no benefit to me or others is not my cup of tea, and strikes me as foolish, but to each his own.

shademore

Reaction score
Originally Posted by holymadness
^ Lame comeback.

I once went 14 days on a trip to the lake cottage with my family as a teenager. By the end I had become nearly insane, popping boners from literally every single woman I saw on the street, even 40 year olds in one-piece bathing suits.
confused.gif

And what pray tell is so odd about flag poling 40 year olds? And for the record I do recall a much publicized 10 days when I was between girlfriends in 1984, though I realize many of you are far too young to remember.

KPO89

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Étienne
Indeed, it's about as ridiculous as fasting.

Exercising self-control for the sake of it with absolutely no benefit to me or others is not my cup of tea, and strikes me as foolish, but to each his own.

I don't see the foolishness in exercising the trait which allows you to get up for work, study for class, exercise for health, and perform better in sex. No truly great man has ever reached his greatness without some element of self-control.

Lifting weights has no purpose other than to exercise a muscle. How is self-control any different?

Pantisocrat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shademore
And what pray tell is so odd about flag poling 40 year olds? And for the record I do recall a much publicized 10 days when I was between girlfriends in 1984, though I realize many of you are far too young to remember.

Just 20 years ago, you never thought you'd last this long weren't you?
cheers.gif
Imagine what wonderful miracle drugs await my generation.
fing02[1].gif

Big Pun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Pantisocrat
Just 20 years ago, you never thought you'd last this long weren't you?
cheers.gif
Imagine what wonderful miracle drugs await my generation.
fing02[1].gif

I become very uncomfortable whenever you post. Please stop.

aj_del

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Pantisocrat
You have much to learn from the hindus of old my friend. Go back and read the Kama Sutra. That's where I learned the courage to spin, knowing fully the irreparable damage it could have caused me.

The illustrated Kamasutra coffee table book is a favourite wedding present in India. Unfortunately it leaves the impressionable young brides with the impression that 15" cocks are the standard and their groom has a tiny pen0r

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads