Sexual Endurance

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by SC Widders, Apr 10, 2010.

1. BubblyMasquerade

BubblyMasquerade Senior member

previous gf would come multiple times in 10-15 minutes. Current takes 20+, now I have to plan ahead and make sure there's time [​IMG]
    20+ is kinda weak broham.

2. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Having a Ball

previous gf would come multiple times in 10-15 minutes.
    This. It's awesome. If I am tired, I can blow my load and not feel bad. If I want to keep going, it's all good. Gotta love that.

3. Sesame Seed

Sesame Seed Senior member

Put some coke on your knob.

4. db_ggmm

db_ggmm Senior member

This. It's awesome. If I am tired, I can blow my load and not feel bad. If I want to keep going, it's all good. Gotta love that.

In my experience, a hyper orgasmic women is not all that great. They get over loaded.

5. Slopho

Slopho Senior member

I think the key is to get her there first, try going down on her until she's about to or does finish. Then getting you off is basically a formality.

6. HgaleK

HgaleK Senior member

previous gf would come multiple times in 10-15 minutes. Current takes 20+, now I have to plan ahead and make sure there's time [​IMG]

I had the exact same problem transitioning from the previous gf to this one. A vibrator works wonders if you don't have a lot of time.

7. SC Widders

SC Widders Well-Known Member

well i'm not sure if you're talking about just prolonging ejaculation or about physical endurance, but if you're talking about physical health, generally i'd say that pectoral (chest) muscles, more than anything else, allow you to fuck for long periods of time

if you're talking about just prolonging ejaculation i don't know. a lot of women do these things called "kegel exercises", and i've heard there are similar techniques for men which can allow you to have double-orgasms and whatnot but i've never really cared enough to find out

Haha, prolonging ejaculation during sex! I don't want to ejaculate and then wait 10-15 minutes to get back into the swing of doing the do!

The classics:
    Get drunk
    Switch positions
    think about baseball
    beat off prior to sex

To a lesser extent, some people will just learn to be more disciplined and less excitable (IMO, this is regrettable), as they have more sex.

Beer is hard to access unless at parties (which this is my gf, not a random partner), plus its starting to get expensive for me [​IMG]

Hell while you are at it take some typical antipsychotics.

Or buy "worst"/thicker condoms.

Maybe because I haven't been using condoms is why I'm in search for a resolution to this issue. We're definently getting some now because with the current streak, we'll be fucked [​IMG]

8. milosz

milosz Senior member

Search "male kegels." They'll allow you more control over when you ejaculate. Increased frequency, as others have noted could also increase duration.

For the most part it's psychological, though. The average straight through sex act lasts seven to ten minutes, IIRC. Less if you're young and inexperienced. Aside from women who orgasm easily, foreplay serves a need, getting her closer to orgasm (and some/most can't orgasm from penetration at all) to increase the likelihood of simultaneous orgasms (or her having one at all). Learn to eat pussy like a champ and enjoy doing it.

I've read that masturbation may tend to breed quick shooters - teenage boys learn to climax quickly so they don't get noticed

9. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Having a Ball

Aside from women who orgasm easily, foreplay serves a need, getting her closer to orgasm (and some/most can't orgasm from penetration at all) to increase the likelihood of simultaneous orgasms (or her having one at all). Learn to eat pussy like a champ and enjoy doing it.

And to quote the great Edmorel (RIP), don't be afraid to eat some of that 'sgetti either.

10. mr monty

mr monty Senior member

Aside from women who orgasm easily, foreplay serves a need, getting her closer to orgasm (and some/most can't orgasm from penetration at all) to increase the likelihood of simultaneous orgasms (or her having one at all). Learn to eat pussy like a champ and enjoy doing it.

I see you have been eavesdropping on lesbians [​IMG]

11. oneeightyseven

oneeightyseven Almost Special

are you physically fit? I heard that actually plays a significant role in sexual endurance and appetite

12. SC Widders

SC Widders Well-Known Member

Search "male kegels." They'll allow you more control over when you ejaculate. Increased frequency, as others have noted could also increase duration.

For the most part it's psychological, though. The average straight through sex act lasts seven to ten minutes, IIRC. Less if you're young and inexperienced. Aside from women who orgasm easily, foreplay serves a need, getting her closer to orgasm (and some/most can't orgasm from penetration at all) to increase the likelihood of simultaneous orgasms (or her having one at all). Learn to eat pussy like a champ and enjoy doing it.

I've read that masturbation may tend to breed quick shooters - teenage boys learn to climax quickly so they don't get noticed

Sounds like some solid information lol. I'll look that up. Foreplay is a definent role, but my inexperiance yields my time in the ring if you get my drift! And yeah, I go down on her and its enjoyable, so there are no downfalls whatsoever with that haha.

And to quote the great Edmorel (RIP), don't be afraid to eat some of that 'sgetti either.

LMAO

are you physically fit? I heard that actually plays a significant role in sexual endurance and appetite

I've heard the same and I am physically fit so that could be whats giving me an advantage for my level of experiance.

13. Davidko19

Davidko19 Senior member

why do you care to last longer?

the faster you get your rocks off the faster you can light up a smoke and the faster the turkey sammich will come to you. Be Alpha.

14. db_ggmm

db_ggmm Senior member

I've read some info that definitely claims the whole male kegel, tugging, and whatnot is mostly bunk or only works for a small number of guys. There are minor health benefits to strengthening the muscles that a kegel hits, so it's not for naught, and I think I have read that it can intensify orgasms (or was that for women? don't remember).

What really works is simply taking yourself close and then calming down. Do that three times and you will gain a lot more control.

It's not as well known, but most guys also have a timer. At the end of it, you will have a largely unsatisfying end, but an end that you don't really control. It's about 15 minutes. You can reset your timer by losing rigidity.

15. Klipsch

Klipsch Member

www.pegym.com All about excercising your little man, includes everything from girth excercises to Kegel; and for the record I have not tried it.