• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, youโ€™ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SExDBxSxS12 Contest: Styleforum vs Superfuture

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Damn, I've worn mine for way longer than that, and I got nothin' by comparison:

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wow dude what do you do in your jawns? thats a crazy fade for really little wear

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IMHO Nomy?'s jawnz look sanded, but maybe I'm wrong.

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any time you get creases across the middle of the front of the thigh or heavy fading across the back of the thigh, it's a pretty sure sign of rubbing with a wet towel, or something similar. FYI- sufu guys are going to go nuts.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
I thought that the creases were just from the pocketbags. Could be wrong though.

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's more obvious on his Strike Golds at two weeks. Lots of small horizontal creases down the thigh fronts, heavily faded thighs but no crotch fading (crotch is always first to fade), little fading on butt, but heavily faded backs of thighs, which are usually the least faded area of a pair of jeans.

I'm not usually one to call someone out or **** up a thread, and he can do whatever he wants with his jeans. But, when it's a contest, it's a little misleading to say "91 wears"...

IIIrd Icon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i'm not one to critique on other peeps shizzle, especially since i'm not even in this contest. but zissou is right, this is a contest [after all] & imo u just need to call spade a spade. the "landing strip" ataris [@front+back] seemed unnatural, to say the least.... sorry.

Last edited:

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
If I'm counting correctly, 129 wears as of today:

Nomy?

Reaction score
[VIDEO][/VIDEO]
:lurk:

Last edited:

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

i agree ^

i need to post pics ... man this desk job is killing my chances in this contest though
frown.gif
i was in the first samurai contest when i was studying for my post bacc. just wear em....

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I always get pocket fades before the front thighs fade, or rather, I get a "random crap in front pocket" fades and upper thigh fades before anything else.

I have not touched mine nice about May. You guys wearing them in the summer are hardcore. Lot of cool entries so far.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
I believe I'm at 151 wears as of this picture (yesterday). Probably giving them their second wash tonight.

Last edited:

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
im finally finished working so hopefully i can put these to good use. theyve been neglected for a long time

6026125591_6839c7feaf_z.jpg
6026126525_ae1b7d7ed9_z.jpg
6026126267_cd0c8d0476_z.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads