Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

SExDBxSxS12 Contest: Styleforum vs Superfuture

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by randomkoreandude, Feb 22, 2011.

1. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

yeah if you look at the original thread and see my initial pics, the stacks were all over the place. now they are settled and look great

looks good everyone

2. Derek92

Derek92 Senior member

5 days worth of wear, excuse the big cuffs [​IMG]

3. randomkoreandude

looks good [​IMG] dont worry i have a few pics with outrageously large cuffs too edit: glad to see more peeps getting in on this

4. Nomy?

Nomy? Senior member

5 days worth of wear, excuse the big cuffs [​IMG]
    cuffs look fine! good fit!

5. notwithit

notwithit Pullup laureate

Yeah, looks good. Double cuff/roll looks better than a single mega-cuff that goes halfway up to the knee, IMO (see ROY x Cone thread on sufu for examples).

6. randomkoreandude

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] sorry not the best angle for viewing jawns but whatevs ... [​IMG]

7. Local_Disk

Local_Disk Senior member

Damn, I need mine to stack like yours already. Btw, a white shirt with these jeans? You must be crazy, they bleed like a mofo. I saw you wearing white CPs in a pic of yours, so I tried it myself and they turned blue. [​IMG]

8. randomkoreandude

Damn, I need mine to stack like yours already. Btw, a white shirt with these jeans? You must be crazy, they bleed like a mofo. I saw you wearing white CPs in a pic of yours, so I tried it myself and they turned blue. [​IMG]

hahaha gotta take in context son. ive had these since like mid dec and did two hot soaks so most of the bleeding has been gone. also with cp's mine are like 2 years old and i do get wee bit of indigo but i cuff my jawns so very little rubs off. but again its more due to the fact htat ive rocked the jawns a lot and i think most of the easier rubbed off indigo is already off. yours will be like mine soon enough haha

and the shirt is a seersucker so its not straight up white. but yeah in the beginning the back/bottom of my shirts would always have a little indigo rubbing on the inside but after a quick wash they are all fine

9. nahneun

nahneun Uncle Nephew

미남이시네요 피어쓰씨 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

ahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha okay sorry i had to do it

10. randomkoreandude

미남이시네요 피어쓰씨 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha okay sorry i had to do it
    LOLOLOLOLOL ... sadly all my fobby hyungs called me ulsoo during college! edit: haha my gf goes omg who is that? ... i think she is increasingly wary of me constantly being on styleforum [​IMG]

11. Local_Disk

Local_Disk Senior member

hahaha gotta take in context son. ive had these since like mid dec and did two hot soaks so most of the bleeding has been gone. also with cp's mine are like 2 years old and i do get wee bit of indigo but i cuff my jawns so very little rubs off. but again its more due to the fact htat ive rocked the jawns a lot and i think most of the easier rubbed off indigo is already off. yours will be like mine soon enough haha

and the shirt is a seersucker so its not straight up white. but yeah in the beginning the back/bottom of my shirts would always have a little indigo rubbing on the inside but after a quick wash they are all fine

Yeah, I did two soaks as well and I cuffed em, but they still bleed. I kind of want to do a third soak..

I wonder if there's any long term side effects from all this indigo being absorbed into my skin for long periods of time...

12. randomkoreandude

haha im sure your fine ... indigo has been absorbed by many more peeps long before us

13. corporalclegg

corporalclegg Active Member

4 month update, just gave them a hot soak. This is the first pair of jeans I like the fit of so much Im considering getting another pair in my size to tuck away.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. mike868y

mike868y Senior member

those look awesome so far.

15. tehbry

tehbry Senior member

Everyone going TTS on these? So tempted, regardless of the contest.