• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Several lightly used shoes for sale (10.5 to 11.5)

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here are some shoes I don't wear. They have been worn between 2 (Grenson, Magli) and 5 times (Lewin). Click on the thumbnails for full size pics

(1) T.M. Lewin black calf captoe oxfords. Marked 9.5F, fit like a US 10E or 10.5D IMO. Outside sole measurements: length=12", width=4 1/4". Asking $50 shipped to CONUS - Spoken for

(2) Allen Edmonds black shell cordovan oxfords. Only worn 3 times but the last is a terrible match for my foot, hence the marked creases - hopefully will look better on a foot that fits the shoe better. Marked 10.5, fit like a US 11D IMO. Outside sole measurements: length=12 3/4", width=4 1/2". Sold

(3) Grenson Masterpiece for Paul Stuart, brown calf butterfly loafers. Marked 11.5D, fit true to size IMO. Outside sole measurements: length=12 3/4", width=4 1/4". Beautiful shoes, just a tad too big for me. Barely worn twice. Asking $200 shipped to CONUS, OBO Sold

(4) Bruno Magli Platinum, brown double-monks, brass color buckles. Marked 11, fit true to size IMO. Outside sole measurements: length=12 3/4" (last is rather elongated), width=4 1/2". Barely worn twice. Asking $200 shipped to CONUS, OBO - Reduced to $180

rnoldh

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Beautiful and all good buys.

gdl, Shoes, ties, sport coat and a Tux. now for sale

Are the unused watches next?

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rnoldh
Beautiful and all good buys.

gdl, Shoes, ties, sport coat and a Tux. now for sale

Are the unused watches next?

Thanks rnoldh. No plans to put the watches for sale... yet
smile.gif

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
E Bancroft are sold pending payment. Other pairs are available. If you think they're mispriced, don't hesitate to PM me an offer

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any interest?

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I reduced them further. These are nice shoes. If they don't sell at a reasonable price, I think I'll just keep them

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Grenson are sold.

So nobody wants a pair of mint black calf captoes for $40 shipped? These are perfect for a student who needs conservative interview shoes...

... hell, if you are indeed a student and this is your size, just PM me and you can get them for free
smile.gif

* only for those with 6 months+ of SF membership

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^ I am indeed a student, a poor one at that. I might flip them though, would you mind?

Just kidding. Only if they were my size.
laugh.gif

Good prices (and generous offer), BTW. For those who have doubts about the Bruno Magli, they're from the Platinum line, which features much better construction and leather quality, both of which compare favorably to Grenson Masterpieces. They retail for ~ $1000 IIRC, and several august members (Nantucket Red being one) are very fond of those.

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
These free shoes are still up for grabs

jwsimmons007

Reaction score
Interested in your shoes...if they are true fit to an Allen Edmonds 10.5D then I would like them. I am in NYC as well.

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The black captoes are spoken for

vinouspleasure

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Greg is a quality seller. Thanks for the lovely grensons...believe it or not, they might be a tad too big for me too! I'm going to try them with a pair of thick socks...

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by vinouspleasure
Greg is a quality seller. Thanks for the lovely grensons...believe it or not, they might be a tad too big for me too! I'm going to try them with a pair of thick socks...
Thanks vinouspleasure - sorry to hear they don't fit perfectly... Have you tried a thin insole or a tongue pad? I find that loafers are really the hardest shoes to fit well (I guess that's obvious given the lack of laces or strap to adjust...). That can be a bit frustrating...
confused.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads