• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Seven habits of highly infuriating people

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
ITT things that people do or characteristics/personality traits of people who just get to you and you don't know why.

1. people who correct you with their opinion or "actually" when actually there's no need to use the word.
2. people who say "yeah" or "uh hm" in a dismissive way before replying to you make me want to bash them

CouttsClient

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wasting my time by giving too many details when relaying information

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
People who regularly attend networking events.

Hombre Secreto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not having the decency to let a huge one rip outside in the open air or the restroom at least.

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Reaction score
Histrionic, drama-loving, gossipy chicks. There's always that one girl in the social circle who will take everything you say, rip it out of context and distort it entirely, then casually use it against you in gossip to cockblock you with other chicks in the group. Usually this sort of psycho is carrying a torch for you and is trying to eliminate the competition. What she doesn't realize is that she is insufferable and would never, under any circumstances, even be in your consideration set.

I just hate cockblocking in general. Fucking obnoxious.

Rosenberg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Arrogant Bastard
Histrionic, drama-loving, gossipy chicks. There's always that one girl in the social circle who will take everything you say, rip it out of context and distort it entirely, then casually use it agaimst you in gossip to cockblock you with other chicks in the group. Usually this sort of psycho is carrying a torch for you and is trying to eliminate the competition. What she doesn't realize is that she is insufferable ans would never, under any circumstances, even be in my consideration set.

When did you run into my brother's girlfriend?

East2West

Reaction score
1. People who curl in the squat rack
2. Know-it-alls

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
There's this girl I had lunch with today, I don't know why I can't even stand looking at her but... I just can't. Other people comment about her like "hey I saw you with that hottie the other day" but I just find her completely insufferable. She even noticed today, saying "whenever we eat lunch together I feel like you're distracted" but I couldn't tell her I hated looking at her. She just somehow has a personality that is custom made to grate on me and it completely overrides all her positive points. I hate the way she talks, I hate her tone of voice, I hate the way she talks while eating, I hate the way she says "uh huh" in this high pitched chipmunk voice, it's all just AGHUGH but I can't think of any real reason for it. I think I'm going to give up trying to be friends with her.

taxgenius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by milosz
Constantly being late.

Originally Posted by CouttsClient
Wasting my time by giving too many details when relaying information

Originally Posted by SpooPoker
Whistling through teeth. Non stop. Not really an audible whistle, more like loud forced breathing.

+1

alexanduh

Reaction score
- people who are full of shit and dont know when to stop
- people who stare at you constantly believing you cannot see them
- yawning without covering their mouth
- eating with mouth open
- unnecessarily loud breathing

man that guy is annoying

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Reaction score
People who are me.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim
People who are me.

FUCK. YES.

Also, people who start lists about different traits.

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 14 3.8%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 63 17.3%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 121 33.2%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 64 17.6%
  • 31 - 40

Votes: 26 7.1%