1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was. I'd like to keep you abreast of the improvements we've made over the past few days.
    @notification emails have been added, in response to user requests

Attached images are now Full Size by default

Users are now all allowed three (3) links in their signature files,

SSL certification is now in place so you can all browse securely.

The server has been reconfigured so that site speeds will improve.

Notice: Right now the site is slow because we are fixing all the images from the past 4 months. Many of you noticed that these were missing, and we are fixing that problem now. Unfortunately, it is taking up a lot of resources and causing the site to be slow.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Setting up a harem in your early 20s

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by lithium180, Dec 10, 2008.

1. Marmot

Marmot Active Member

Graduated a couple years a go, and had this same situation. We certainly had our successes at our house at UF. And the girls...well, playboy doesn't do a girls of the SEC for no reason. But I digress.

#1. Chill Out. You want you place to be chill and comfortable if you want girls to be there often. DON"T BUY A STRIPPER POLE. As much as it seems like a good idea, you will get cockblocked by the chick taking off her clothes, it has happened to me.

#2. Make your place more like a sports bar than a club if possible. You NEVER want to design your like you are trying to get girls, that means you are trying too hard and the really hot, really rad girls can see straight through that. Design you place like the kind of place you would want to hang out and feel comfortable at, and have things like foosball and darts and pool, etc. Girls love to try and beat you at your game. If you lose, but keep it close, then you can bet them for dinner. Plus, it gives you a chance to actually make friends with the girls. Have a flip cup/ beer pong table.

#3. NEVER sleep with a girl the first night she is at your place, don't try. I know this one is sometimes hard but you can't play for the moment, if you want to play for the bigger scores and building your rep. Let her leave your house, but with plans to meet up some other time. Also, this pertains to party nights, don't try and sleep with her, and if she comes out and says she doesn't want to sleep with you that night, give her a look like she is crazy for even thing that, and say, something like "what? I just wanted to make out". I have been woken up TWICE by a naked chick grinding on me after saying that...(in this instance, it is ok to do it with her).

The other part of this is, doing it with sketchy chick that want to get on it the first night, can ruin your rep with REALLY hot chicks. The best looking and ones that are really good in bed know they can get it any time they want it so if you act like you don't want any from them, and try and be their honest friend. They will will come to you when they do want it, b/c you weren't like the other sketch balls.

Rep management is a huge part of having a successful pad.

#4 get a dog. It makes them feel comfortable, and you don't want to have anything to do with girls that don't like dogs. They're bitches and not worth your time. A cat is fine too, but it had better be a nice cat, not one of those stupid ones that piss on everything.

#5 CLEAN the BATHROOM. The only place that REALLY matters to girls is the bathroom.

That's probably enough for now. Oh, and the Little Mermaid and other Pixar movies still works.

2. SField

SField Well-Known Member

Graduated a couple years a go, and had this same situation. We certainly had our successes at our house at UF. And the girls...well, playboy doesn't do a girls of the SEC for no reason. But I digress.

#1. Chill Out. You want you place to be chill and comfortable if you want girls to be there often. DON"T BUY A STRIPPER POLE. As much as it seems like a good idea, you will get cockblocked by the chick taking off her clothes, it has happened to me.

#2. Make your place more like a sports bar than a club if possible. You NEVER want to design your like you are trying to get girls, that means you are trying too hard and the really hot, really rad girls can see straight through that. Design you place like the kind of place you would want to hang out and feel comfortable at, and have things like foosball and darts and pool, etc. Girls love to try and beat you at your game. If you lose, but keep it close, then you can bet them for dinner. Plus, it gives you a chance to actually make friends with the girls. Have a flip cup/ beer pong table.

#3. NEVER sleep with a girl the first night she is at your place, don't try. I know this one is sometimes hard but you can't play for the moment, if you want to play for the bigger scores and building your rep. Let her leave your house, but with plans to meet up some other time. Also, this pertains to party nights, don't try and sleep with her, and if she comes out and says she doesn't want to sleep with you that night, give her a look like she is crazy for even thing that, and say, something like "what? I just wanted to make out". I have been woken up TWICE by a naked chick grinding on me after saying that...(in this instance, it is ok to do it with her).

The other part of this is, doing it with sketchy chick that want to get on it the first night, can ruin your rep with REALLY hot chicks. The best looking and ones that are really good in bed know they can get it any time they want it so if you act like you don't want any from them, and try and be their honest friend. They will will come to you when they do want it, b/c you weren't like the other sketch balls.

Rep management is a huge part of having a successful pad.

#4 get a dog. It makes them feel comfortable, and you don't want to have anything to do with girls that don't like dogs. They're bitches and not worth your time. A cat is fine too, but it had better be a nice cat, not one of those stupid ones that piss on everything.

#5 CLEAN the BATHROOM. The only place that REALLY matters to girls is the bathroom.

That's probably enough for now. Oh, and the Little Mermaid and other Pixar movies still works.

I will commit suicide, violently, if I ever have to think this much and consider this many details to get girls to like me.

I predict that in 10 years you'll be a serial rapist/murderer. Seek help now before I see John Walsh calling you a scum bag on America's Most Wanted.

3. Manton

Manton Well-Known Member

My harem is a little overfull at the moment and I am looking to sell (or trade for fine wine, end bolt cloth, or EGs in 11.5 D unworn). No reasonable offer refused. Chicks delivered "as is," however.

Please PM me if interested.

4. otc

otc Well-Known Member

And then kill yourself if you take that shit seriously.
    You mean you don't carry a bottle of tobacco with you at all times for the sole purpose of booby trapping and despermifying your used condoms?

I hope you guys don't think I was joking, try this movie or the modern day version.

I'd buy it...especially on the grounds that its the kind of movie that gets into the heart without actually being watched since its been seen many times before. This makes it easier to stop watching and do something else if you catch my drift

5. daft

daft Well-Known Member

I will commit suicide, violently, if I ever have to think this much and consider this many details to get girls to like me.

I predict that in 10 years you'll be a serial rapist/murderer. Seek help now before I see John Walsh calling you a scum bag on America's Most Wanted.

this is by far the funniest thing i've read today

6. CunningSmeagol

CunningSmeagol Well-Known Member

I agree with the guy who said to say things like 'OMG I just wanted to make out!!'

7. Lucky7

Lucky7 Well-Known Member

This thread is great..I wish there was more life to it. Now that many females are home for the holidays..for atleast a few weeks..now is the time to capitalize on this.

8. bobbyman

bobbyman New Member

I reckon this idea of setting up a Harem is really cool.

I mean yes there's a fine line to draw here but the girls can come and go freely and should be set up in a way that is not threatning but has a safe feel to it. BORING ...nope I don't think so....I mean like one of the threads mentions you fancy someone, then make a move at the pub....depends on whether one is enough dude !!! LOL but hey its all fun and a great way to get to meet new faces and have an exciting time. Why not,, should bloody well franchise the idea and set it up as a business.............could make millions out of it !!!!!!!! Ill help if anyones interested in setting the idea up? It is one thing that most people will go for I reckon !!![​IMG]

9. unjung

unjung Well-Known Member

10. The Snob

The Snob Well-Known Member

keep your penis dangling outside your pants so these bitches don;t get the wrong idea and think you want to be their friend. tattoo an LV logo on your erect cock to attract the type of females you're going after. roofies will help too.

+1

harem... wow. just wow. vomit.

11. NorCal

NorCal Well-Known Member

Man you people over think this whole thing. Friends are friends, fun people have people (and women) around them. Get a personality, do interesting things. Sex will follow.
    Someone who puts so much time and energy into the type of scheming and manipulation that some people suggest is a borderline sociopath and the only women that would fail to see through it are the worst type of skank.
    A fucking "bullpen" are you kidding me? Don't over think it.
    Don't obsess over some perfect ratio of cock to pussy. Just throw good parties and invite cool people.

12. Nexus6

Nexus6 Well-Known Member

Who's going to admit having
    Venereal Warts
    Herpes
    AIDS
    etc

There's always a price to pay, for the life you choose.

13. robertorex

robertorex Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

+1

14. XeF4

XeF4 Well-Known Member

It has been my experience that guys who have a lot of success with girls don't talk much about it or scheme much about it. They're attractive people physically and socially, people want to be around them. It isn't something you can necessarily create, as far as having a "harem". The kinds of guys I know who do that basically spend all their time being themselves and just doing what they do, and don't go out of their way to get any of that. If you have that kind of magnetism then good for you. If you don't, then attempting to manufacture it will just make you look sad. Harems build and manage themselves.
    Best post in the thread. Work on building yourself and other people will be drawn to you. PUA bullshit can only give you a shot of confidence if you are a head down, hunched over shy virgin.