• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 4: Goodyear welted shoes from Cobbler Union

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 4th auction is for a pair of Goodyear welted Shoes from Cobbler Union. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Setting up a harem in your early 20s

lithium180

Reaction score
Several weeks ago, I made a big post-college graduation move out of my parent's house and in to a home with several other people in their 20s. My new pad has excellent potential to establish itself as a party spot and my roommate has expressed an interest in making it a place where girls and their accompanying flocks of friends like to "just drop by" to hang out and soak in our general aura of successful young-manness. (Mind you that success is only just beginning for us. We are just starting out and expect an age range of between 18-26)

Being friends with groups of girls represents a paradigm shift for me, as in the past I have generally sought to isolate girls I wanted to nail from their friends as quickly as possible. I have never had "groups" of girl friends, admittedly due partly to my having been less than a social doyen and not having a lot of resources in high school and college.

Anybody have any recommendations for creating and managing networks of fine females with a central axis being around the home? Potential pitfalls? Where are good places to make friends with groups of women?

Or, alternately, if you view this post as completely gay (
), please feel free to share your own war stories about your early 20s harems, past or present.

Flambeur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Being just friends with a lot of girls is really the easiest way to get laid. And it makes your job of meeting them a lot easier because you are making friends, not desperately looking to get laid (when you meet them) Simplified version is this: all you really have to do is to make them comfortable with you, have a little conversation, make them laugh, and throw in the little "You guys are so fun, me and my friends are going to have a little party at our new place before going out on XXXXX, why don't you and your friends stop by for a drink"

scarphe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
if you have complete strangers coming into your home on regualr basis keep any thing valuable locked in safe or make sure you can keep the stuff in locked room or closet. and do not be suprised if small things are missing from your place.

Tarmac

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
fine line between turning your house into the Pimp Zone and turning it into the Friend Zone

Lucky7

Reaction score
Lithium,

I am slightly older than you, however, I do live in the Philadelphia Suburbs. Being friends with groups of girls is always an excellent way to get laid. Especially if you play it very relaxed. If they know that you are not soley interested in getting laid, they will definately be throwing it your way. I'm going to play devil's advocate...I have a very nice home, and not just "anyone" is welcome to just "drop by." I have very expensive furnishings, guns, cash, jewelry, and other items that I am not comfortable with just anyone coming over to prey on. I rarely have anyone over my home that I do not know extremely well. Even in college, I was always leary about people. Just be careful who you have in your home because 1 girl tells 2 who tells 5..next thing you know you bang one, she gets pissed..and now all of a sudden all your shit is either f'd up for missing.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
keep your penis dangling outside your pants so these bitches don;t get the wrong idea and think you want to be their friend. tattoo an LV logo on your erect cock to attract the type of females you're going after. roofies will help too.

Mauby

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just withdraw a ridiculously large sum of money from your Swiss account and spend it like the world is ending. Every hot girl on the east coast will want her share.

Flambeur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tarmac
fine line between turning your house into the Pimp Zone and turning it into the Friend Zone

you don't know what you're talking about

Lucky7

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mauby
Just withdraw a ridiculously large sum of money from your Swiss account and spend it like the world is ending. Every hot girl on the east coast will want her share.

Then extend an invitation to Pac Man Jones. He will show you the correct way to "make it rain."

Davidko19

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a little experience with this. Where Im from we call it the "Bullpen". I find that each girl has her own unique qualities: the party girl, the freak, the intellectual, the friend, the rich chicks, etc... If your looking to get some you just make a call to your pen and bring one out to play in the big leagues and, hopefully, lead to sex.

Setting up your BP is the hardest part and I highly recommend keeping it casual so as to not mix signals. Having facebook is a godsend. Send them a quick message. Tell them you guys are pre-partying at your place or having a cookout or shitty x-mas sweater party or something and invite their friends. Just get to know them and befriend them. From there its all about the game.

The secret to keeping your bullpen intact is to just keep stringing the girls along. An email here, text message there, meeting up with them this weekend, etc... just to keep the interest and possiblity there. Ive probably juggled about 4-5 chicks at my peak. Its a lot of work but rewarding. If something happens, dump them from your pen and move on. But always keep the number - send a text 4 months later "Hey what are you doing this weekend?" just so they know the door isnt shut.

I wouldnt listen to anyone else about protecting your valuables. Im 26 and dont have shit of value, so I dont think a college kid does either. I mean, use your head obviously and kick out any dudes or bitchy chicks, but I think that if you contain girls to your living room (aka the playpen) and your drinking with them and having fun then you should be fine.

If a group of chicks is at your place DO NOT hook up with them. This is important. You could piss someone off if they like, alienate the rest of the friends or worse. No one wants to sit there waiting to go to the bars while their friend is gettig power fucked. Offer to go out to the bars with them and make your move there. Naturally invite her back to your place for an after hours party or go out on your own later seperately.

Another key, search for Leykis 101. There are about 30-40 tenants that you should live by if your under the age of 30. I wish i discovered that secret about 6 years ago myself. Good luck pimp.

Davidko19

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tarmac

Being friends is the gateway to being a pimp. Not a real pimp mind you, you cant just strong arm some bitch into blowing you, but girls just arent going to show up at your house, you have to befriend them first. Keep some natural distance, dont talk about who their dating or shit like that. Keep the conversation topical and preferably sexual in nature. Add in a splash of booze and your set.

Use your head too. Any chick coming to hang out with you Sunday at noon is not good. Keep the visitations to party nights. Oh and try not to mix herds either. Ideally you and your boys should have a few groups of chicks that cycle through. Unless its a huge party your doing dont bring out rival groups of friends to vie for your attention.

whiteslashasian

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Davidko19
I have a little experience with this. Where Im from we call it the "Bullpen". I find that each girl has her own unique qualities: the party girl, the freak, the intellectual, the friend, the rich chicks, etc... If your looking to get some you just make a call to your pen and bring one out to play in the big leagues and, hopefully, lead to sex.

Setting up your BP is the hardest part and I highly recommend keeping it casual so as to not mix signals. Having facebook is a godsend. Send them a quick message. Tell them you guys are pre-partying at your place or having a cookout or shitty x-mas sweater party or something and invite their friends. Just get to know them and befriend them. From there its all about the game.

The secret to keeping your bullpen intact is to just keep stringing the girls along. An email here, text message there, meeting up with them this weekend, etc... just to keep the interest and possiblity there. Ive probably juggled about 4-5 chicks at my peak. Its a lot of work but rewarding. If something happens, dump them from your pen and move on. But always keep the number - send a text 4 months later "Hey what are you doing this weekend?" just so they know the door isnt shut.

I wouldnt listen to anyone else about protecting your valuables. Im 26 and dont have shit of value, so I dont think a college kid does either. I mean, use your head obviously and kick out any dudes or bitchy chicks, but I think that if you contain girls to your living room (aka the playpen) and your drinking with them and having fun then you should be fine.

If a group of chicks is at your place DO NOT hook up with them. This is important. You could piss someone off if they like, alienate the rest of the friends or worse. No one wants to sit there waiting to go to the bars while their friend is gettig power fucked. Offer to go out to the bars with them and make your move there. Naturally invite her back to your place for an after hours party or go out on your own later seperately.

Another key, search for Leykis 101. There are about 30-40 tenants that you should live by if your under the age of 30. I wish i discovered that secret about 6 years ago myself. Good luck pimp.

Goodness, it sounds like you sure live the life haha. Reminds me of "The Game"...I'm guessing you're a PUA. Other than the Leykis (not sure what the hell that is) I'd say that the advice is pretty good for setting up a party house/harem. Personally I don't think I could stand that lifestyle but I have friends who would be chomping at the bit to get a piece of something like that.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lithium180
Several weeks ago, I made a big post-college graduation move out of my parent's house and in to a home with several other people in their 20s. My new pad has excellent potential to establish itself as a party spot and my roommate has expressed an interest in making it a place where girls and their accompanying flocks of friends like to "just drop by" to hang out and soak in our general aura of successful young-manness. (Mind you that success is only just beginning for us. We are just starting out and expect an age range of between 18-26)

Being friends with groups of girls represents a paradigm shift for me, as in the past I have generally sought to isolate girls I wanted to nail from their friends as quickly as possible. I have never had "groups" of girl friends, admittedly due partly to my having been less than a social doyen and not having a lot of resources in high school and college.

Anybody have any recommendations for creating and managing networks of fine females with a central axis being around the home? Potential pitfalls? Where are good places to make friends with groups of women?

Or, alternately, if you view this post as completely gay (
), please feel free to share your own war stories about your early 20s harems, past or present.

Ask Connie how hanging out with groups of girls has worked for him. He's practically a girl himself and he's never gotten laid out of it! It's difficult to establish causality with him, however, as he's had high levels of estrogen since his early teens.

lithium180

Reaction score
Hey everyone, thanks for the thoughtful replies so far! This is just the sort of advice that I am interested in and several points that have been raised are things that I haven't thought about before

Originally Posted by Lucky7
Lithium,

I am slightly older than you, however, I do live in the Philadelphia Suburbs. Being friends with groups of girls is always an excellent way to get laid. Especially if you play it very relaxed. If they know that you are not soley interested in getting laid, they will definately be throwing it your way. I'm going to play devil's advocate...I have a very nice home, and not just "anyone" is welcome to just "drop by." I have very expensive furnishings, guns, cash, jewelry, and other items that I am not comfortable with just anyone coming over to prey on. I rarely have anyone over my home that I do not know extremely well. Even in college, I was always leary about people. Just be careful who you have in your home because 1 girl tells 2 who tells 5..next thing you know you bang one, she gets pissed..and now all of a sudden all your shit is either f'd up for missing.

Hmmm, this is very interesting. We definitely have a lot of valuable items in our house that someone could walk away with so I will keep this advice in mind. Although, as someone else mentioned, keeping people confined to the living room whenever possible is probably a good call.

Originally Posted by Davidko19

Fuck man, 5 is a lot.

you = manimal

Of course, being a big fan of baseball since childhood, I love the bullpen concept. Now if I can only sign a reliable closer...

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
There really shouldn't be too much valuable outside of your bedroom if you have multiple roomates. Apart from a TV and maybe PS3 or Xbox. NO girl will steal any of those. Common sense will tell you not to talk about the money, jewelry (watches), etc. of value you may have at your house with anyone not just random girls. So there is no reason why anyone would snoop too much around looking for some cash you bragged about.

Have fun.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 25 3.3%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 129 17.2%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 241 32.1%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 118 15.7%