1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Service Boot Coffee Chromepack 11.5

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by gsgleason, Nov 2, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gsgleason

gsgleason Senior member

Full Album: http://imgur.com/a/XC2dR

I've worn these exactly twice, each just to and from the office (basically from house to car, from car to desk and back).

Unfortunately they don't fit me. The 2030 last is sometimes too narrow on the inside of the toe box for me.

They will come with the original box, flat brown cotton laces, leather laces, bags, and venetian leather balm, just as they came from Viberg.

This is a great opportunity to get what will probably be the last batch of coffee chromepak available, which is probably the best pullup leather I've ever seen.

Chromepak is similar to chromexcel, but with more oils and a more matte finish. Scuffs rub out much more easily. It has a very nice color and depth. I'm very sad that these didn't work out for my feet.

http://viberg.com/collections/footwear/products/service-boot-coffee-chromepack

Service Boot Coffee Chromepack

The Service Boot is an updated interpretation of our original work boot, designed by our founder Edwin Viberg in 1931. A similar pattern was used by multiple nations as a standard issue military boot during WWII.

Coffee Chromepack (USA)
    2030 Last
    Dainite Sole
    Vintage Brass Eyelets
    Natural Midsole
    Partially Structured Toe
    Stitchdown Construction

All boots ship with alternate laces, a polishing cloth and a 1oz bottle of Venetian Cream or Viberg Leather Preservative.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.