1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Seriously, wtf? (Rude salesman)

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by JonHecht, Oct 19, 2009.

1. lasbar

lasbar Senior member

Yes.

I thought it was part of the service....Unfortunately , it is always the gay male assistant offering his services for such task.

2. bowtielover

bowtielover Senior member

I have dealt with rude salesmen before. Your request is a bit off, but the customer is always right. He should have gotten it for you anyways and waited for you to prove him right or wrong once trying on the garment. I guess that's one salesman who will no longer have the pleasure of your patronage.

3. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

^ please don't ruin this thread with serious posts.

4. mt_spiffy

mt_spiffy Senior member

I went into the store, and they looked at me and offered to help. It was horrible. Discuss.

5. lasbar

lasbar Senior member

I went into the store, and they looked at me and offered to help. It was horrible. Discuss.

That is so patronizing. I hope you did complain to the manager.

6. sfo423

sfo423 Senior member

Seriously, wtf?

salesman could detect you were a tire-kicker and didn't want to waste time w/you.