1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Serious Thread - Air Jordans

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by lemmywinks, Apr 29, 2010.

1. quasky

quasky Senior member

1s are pretty unfuckwithable. Classic and versatile. The canvas AJKO that came out recently would be amazing if it wasn't for that lame "vintage" treatment on the sole.

2. KBW

KBW Senior member

RFX...the 11's coming out this weekend for the AJ Silver anniversary are KOPPABLE... [​IMG]

3. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

RFX...the 11's coming out this weekend for the AJ Silver anniversary are KOPPABLE...

I want to get it but I haven't bought Jordans in like a year to a year and half, maybe 2. The only ones I wanted to get were the blk/red XI's from the pack and SJ's last year and missed out on those completely so I really just gave up on getting Air Jordans.

4. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

This is pretty much the only Jordans I wear anymore, my first love I's. I always try and wear it in Laker games in case I get picked to do those skills challenge during halftime. The guys they pick always sucks who can't dribble or do a simple lay-up, damn shame, but I digress...
    [​IMG]

5. KBW

KBW Senior member

This is pretty much the only Jordans I wear anymore, my first love I's. I always try and wear it in Laker games in case I get picked to do those skills challenge during halftime. The guys they pick always sucks who can't dribble or do a simple lay-up, damn shame, but I digress...
    [​IMG]

Damn didn't realize you are also a Lakers fan. I was at game 1 and am going to try to make it to all of the home games next series as I get back to CA tomorrow. I wanted Denver to beat Utah but it looks unlikely now. I'm not a Nugs fan but I've liked Carmelo since Syracuse.

I have those ones you are wearing.

You don't happen to have a pair of 11.5's in those 11 you are thinking of selling?

6. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

Nope, sorry. I only wear/have size 9.5-10 usually and 10.5 on some occasions.

7. hokie3000

hokie3000 Member

what are these called?