1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Serengeti Giraffe Project? Legit?

Discussion in 'Menswear Advice' started by bebop d, Jun 25, 2016.

1. bebop d

bebop d Alpha-M

2. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

99% chance of a scam. All the signs are there. Allegedly UK based, but the WHOIS is some dude in Alabama, but with a tech with a Chinese email. Everythng in the footer is suspect, including non-working links and linkless very visible icons. I would stay away unless you like getting scammed, or worse yet, your cc info stolen.

3. bebop d

bebop d Alpha-M

Thanks Fok! Great advice.

P.S. If I don't buy the shoes from this site then I'll have enough credit to give that nice Nigerian Oil Minister my credit card info so he can buy a plane ticket to reclaim his family money from the bank that is holding it in escrow. When he pays me my cut I'll buy everyone on SF a new pair of Adidas.