Semen enhancing pills

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by chapunso, Aug 14, 2006.

1. chapunso

chapunso Well-Known Member

Guys: I have been doing some research on the internet about those pills that enhance the volume of eyaculate. does anybody have direct experience on those?. Could you recommend a particular brand?

2. VMan

VMan Senior member

Guys: I have been doing some research on the internet about those pills that enhance the volume of eyaculate. does anybody have direct experience on those?. Could you recommend a particular brand?

I'd talk to Peter North about this one. Does he have a forum? Ha.

Also...I'm afraid to ask...but why do you want this? Does your girl like to be hosed down?

3. chapunso

chapunso Well-Known Member

4. Chris "Italia"

Chris "Italia" Senior member

I'd talk to Peter North about this one. Does he have a forum? Ha.

Also...I'm afraid to ask...but why do you want this? Does your girl like to be hosed down?

Hehehe on the first line.

5. Impulse155

Impulse155 Senior member

no experience here w/ them since im only 15 but lets put it this way...

would you take any type of pills that would enhance ur penis...

or help u lose wait quicker

or water pills

or stuff like that... most people would answer no this is mostly the same question.

Most of them dont work... (in most type of pills like these), have not been tested or something like that so i would go to a doctor and see what he/she would have to say about the particular brand.

6. Matt

Matt [email protected]

all time low point

7. blackplatano

blackplatano Senior member

I hate to drag this even lower, but here it goes.

Certain foods supposibly make your "man juice" more...pleasent...Apples, beer,cranberry.etc
    celery, for example, is said to increase volume. At least that's what peter north said in a interview or some shit.

It might all be in the diet. It can also be that you just need some excercise. Do a search on the kegel (sp) excercise.

No comment on the pills

8. Get Smart

Get Smart Don't Crink

from a masturbation Q&A site regarding your question:

Don't get me wrong, I know that on the Internet people sell all kinds of enhancement and enlargement pills that don't work. I know that you can't make your penis bigger with pills. But what about ejaculate size? Can vitamin supplements or special "volume" pills make you ejaculate as much as 500% more? Peter North, a man known for big ejaculations, is the poster boy for one kind of enhancement pill. Is there any truth to their claims?

Well, you're correct that a pill is more likely to make you ejaculate more than it is to make your penis grow (which is impossible). However, whatever a pill company's claims are, you can probably do just as well with zinc and lecithin supplements. (Use zinc supplements in moderation; too much zinc intake can be dangerous.) For some guys, these nutrients do have a noticeable effect on ejaculation volume, and they're a lot cheaper and easier to get. In general, stay away from mail-order pills sold by less-than-reputable companies; you really don't know what's in them, and their claims are almost always untrue or at least greatly exaggerated. Finally, on the social responsibility side, you should never do anything to support businesses that advertise via spam or that target people's sexual insecurities.

Why is it that drinking water hours before you masturbate increases the volume of semen?

Good question. I think it's because your body becomes more hydrated overall, so any glands responsible for secreting a watery substance (such as those in the male reproductive system) are able to work more efficiently and have less trouble getting water from the bloodstream. If you're dehydrated, on the other hand, your body will want to conserve water, so these glands will not have as much water available, and you'll ejaculate less.

9. Dakota rube

Dakota rube Senior member

A bit better than yesterday, all day vomiting for
    How is it that I reached my age without ever having heard of Mr. Peter North? I feel so sheltered, so unaware....

10. Get Smart

Get Smart Don't Crink

Peter North is a one-man bukkake squad.

11. ktothe

ktothe Member

Dont ask me how I know this...its not important. The answer is eat lots of Celery.

Its true.

12. imageWIS

imageWIS Senior member

all time low point

2nd.

Jon.

13. Chris "Italia"

Chris "Italia" Senior member

Very Simple.

Don't do it often. Hold it in.

14. imageWIS

imageWIS Senior member

Hold it in.

That's healthy. [​IMG]

Jon.

15. Get Smart

Get Smart Don't Crink

I think what Chris Italia meant was not to blow your manchowder too often and keep it "pent up" so when you finally blow, it's a f'ing geyser. A couple days in between jizzing can make a big difference in volume. So quit stroking it every day!