1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Selling: PBJ XX-013 Size 29

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by acetamide123, Dec 8, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. acetamide123

acetamide123 New Member

Selling: PBJ XX-013 Size 29

Bought these from Blue in Green SoHo Online and tried to wear them but they were too tight at the thigh when it arrived. I was unable to return them. It was hemmed by Blue in Green, inseam is 32.

These jeans have been worn under 10 times. The condition is still very new, minus the stitching that came out in the fly opening.

Details of the fit can be found here: http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&category_id=107&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=6677&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=62&vmcchk=1

I'm asking for $100

Last edited: Dec 8, 2015
  2. Andorinha

Andorinha Member

Are these the unwashed version, ie have they been soaked and shrunken any yet?

3. acetamide123

acetamide123 New Member

These are the unwashed versions. I did a cold soak when I got them.

4. bjonbjonbjon

bjonbjonbjon New Member

Hi, are these still on sale?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.