• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Hey all..stay tuned I'm listing 2 bags, pair of jeans, some shirts and trousers on eBay. Will post the auctions soon.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Also forgot a Paul Smith suit I don't want.

I don't think I can put a direct link because I haven't made an eBay "store"; but, just look up the seller PEPPER77.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Hmm I guess it takes an hour or so for them to appear...check back in the morning friends.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score

dhc905

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
nice shizzit, I just picked up two of your shirts. Any discount for SF members?
smile.gif

bigbadbuff

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Suggestion: put the item sizes in the auction titles...

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dhc905
nice shizzit, I just picked up two of your shirts. Any discount for SF members?
smile.gif

Haha you got 2 shirts for what one would be about half off...that's discount enough!

dhc905

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hahaha! Looking forward to your other stuff.

Why didn't you post this stuff here first to avoid the fees though? I was actually going to ask if you wanted to take the auction down and I could deal with you via SF if you wanted, but I was afraid someone else would do the BIN in the meantime!

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dhc905
hahaha! Looking forward to your other stuff.

Why didn't you post this stuff here first to avoid the fees though? I was actually going to ask if you wanted to take the auction down and I could deal with you via SF if you wanted, but I was afraid someone else would do the BIN in the meantime!

I'm lazy and suprised that I even got off ****** last night to take the pics and list these. Also, I'm on 3 other forums so it was easier to have evertying in one spot (ebay) to deal with. I just did it for another forum member where I sold off the DSquared2 tshirt without the auction. I'm mainly looking to get rid of the bags and the wallets I'll put up tonight.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Listed 2 wallets and a duffle bag. I guess you can search by item number before they become available by seller/keyword search.

Hermes cardholder/wallet: 250113349138
Dolce & Gabbana duffle bag: 250113351983
Goyard wallet: 250113347652
Paul Smith suit: 250113092883
And if you need measurments for the suit I'm working with a ruler so bear with me.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score

tiecollector

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My wallet thanks you that you are 2" taller than me and a size up.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tiecollector
My wallet thanks you that you are 2" taller than me and a size up.

Wallets and bags fit anyone.
wink.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads