1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Self Edge x SugarCane (SEXSC06 sz28)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Wade M, Jan 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wade M

Wade M Senior member

Hi Guys,

It's time for me to finally acknowledge that my thighs aren't going to get any smaller, regardless of how much I love this denim.

SEXSC06 was purchased by me @ SelfEdge SF in 2008 and was the last pair in it's size.

Yes, I've been carrying these jeans literally around the world for 4 years in hopes of fitting into them. You see, I started cycling around the time of purchasing the jeans, and my thighs have grown. My love of cycling means they're just never going to fit.

The jeans have been cold soaked three times, and machine washed once. All photos & measurements taken by me.

Self Edge x SugarCane
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Measurements
    Waist: 28"
    Front Rise: 9.5"
    Rear Rise: 12.1"
    Thigh: 10.7"
    Knee: 7.5"
    Cuff: 7"
    Inseam: 34"

SelfEdge Link; http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=65&products_id=374

About:As you'd of seen, these jeans are seriously slubbly. I wore these for about 6 weeks, with an initial soak, and soak after wearing them, and then a final soak & cold machine wash for a 'last ditch effort last week'. There is PLENTY of wear left in these. They're just starting to show their color, as can be seen from photos. Colors and fading are accurate.

Price: $125USD+Paypal+Shipping Globally (RRP = $305)

Shipping: $25USD I live in Sydney Australia, and will send tracked shipping.

Thanks for your time.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 5, 2013
  2. Wade M

Wade M Senior member

Price dropped from $150>$125+Shipping. Let's get these guys moving.

3. art-b

art-b Member

Hi,

are the measurements taken after a wash or after they have stretched?

Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.