1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Self Edge x Iron Heart = SEXIH07 - BORN TUFF

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by kiya, Dec 2, 2009.

1. Klemins

Klemins Senior member

Looked good before and they look very good now. What shoes are you wearing?

2. Tarmac

Tarmac Senior member

how did you decide on a 32.50043 inch hem? they still look way too long

3. Warren G.

Warren G. Senior member

I got my pair today!

4. Racove

Racove Senior member

how did you decide on a 32.50043 inch hem? they still look way too long

let em stack

5. Johnny5

Johnny5 Senior member

Apyeeone, Your fit is even nicer now!

6. Warren G.

Warren G. Senior member

Omg I forgot how stiff new denim can be.

7. grundletaint

grundletaint Senior member

8. Been Drake

Been Drake Well-Known Member

Well, I went against what everyone said and I am glad I did. I took them to my tailor and had him take them in about 0.5" all the way down from the thigh and I am so much happier with the fit now. I think its a perfect fit for me and am extremely happy. Also had them hemmed to about 32.5" in length now, still a bit long but should settle nicely [​IMG]
    did u soaked them before? So what else did you hemmed beside the length?"take them in about 0.5" all the way down from the thigh" ??

9. aypeeone

aypeeone Well-Known Member

The bk's are already been soaked through the garment dye process so they've shrank already as much as their gonna

10. IIIrd Icon

IIIrd Icon Senior member

Well, I went against what everyone said and I am glad I did. I took them to my tailor and had him take them in about 0.5" all the way down from the thigh and I am so much happier with the fit now. I think its a perfect fit for me and am extremely happy.

Also had them hemmed to about 32.5" in length now, still a bit long but should settle nicely

did the tailor take in from the inside or selvedge side? pics of the altered part plz, if you don't mind?! i'm happy if you're happy ... it's the most important thing. all kudos to you.

11. aypeeone

aypeeone Well-Known Member

I had him take them in from the inseam and keep the selvage line. He did a perfect job. Ill try to get pics up sometime today if I can

12. grundletaint

i wore mine out all night so they've had a little time to settle in: [​IMG] [​IMG]

13. theom-

theom- Senior member

nice fit. You should definitely hem though. The pockets on the back look kind of small and out of place, bit its not that big of a deal.

14. IIIrd Icon

IIIrd Icon Senior member

i wore mine out all night so they've had a little time to settle in
    congrats! the fit is good on you. how's the waist been treating you so far? imo, they might need hemming.

nice fit. You should definitely hem though. The pockets on the back look kind of small and out of place, bit its not that big of a deal.
    i think it's just the angle cuz pockets are bit spread apart and wrap close to the sides... as in, FC 0105-esque.

15. grundletaint

thanks! the waist is snug. TTS 32. i think i probably could squeeze into a 31 also but these are stiff and snug enough that it's making my hips sore. i slept in them, too, since i passed out on the couch and it seemed to loosen the waist up a bit. i'm gonna wear them a while and let them loosen up before i make any hemming decisions.

i'm definitely gonna keep a cuff on them because i want to see how it contrasts as the blue starts coming out.

16. themidship22

themidship22 Senior member

Man I ordered mine last Saturday I'm getting very anxious to get them now that I saw grundletaint's!

17. snake

snake Senior member

Damn, these are looking nice guys. Can't wait to see how the black fades.

18. jaydc7

jaydc7 Senior member

My pair came in tonight.. they look amazing.

19. grundletaint

i took mine in for a small hem (1.5" down to 34 inseam) and the lady looked like she was gonna lay an egg while she was examining the denim.

20. mlyngard

mlyngard Senior member

i took mine in for a small hem (1.5" down to 34 inseam) and the lady looked like she was gonna lay an egg while she was examining the denim.

Why? Did she have a turd-sniffing look, or the hernia look (I know both). Just got the humorous 'huh?' looks today from my tailor while asking for a taper. Told him I was sending elsewhere for the hem and chainstitch. He sorta 'got' it, but chalked me up to one of those denim weirdos. And he usually gets it.

I'm jealous of you guys and eager to see how these shape up. Also hoping this'll become a contest-like fade-pic threak.

My pair came in tonight.. they look amazing.

You lack the requisite "!!!"

That's awesome though. I lurve getting jeans in the mail.