1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Self Edge x Iron Heart = SEXIH07 - BORN TUFF

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by kiya, Dec 2, 2009.

1. kiya

kiya Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Self Edge x Iron Heart = SEXIH07 - BORN TUFF

The third collaboration between Self Edge and Iron Heart has been over a year in the making. This jean, designed by Diesel, went through multiple changes of fabrics and cuts until it's final iteration was conceived in a jean that would be not only a very versatile cut but in a fabric that would outlast anything else.

A heavyweight unsanforized denim which for the first time ever from Iron Heart ages with extreme contrast and great character that rivals the best Japanese denim available today. With a silhouette that Diesel designed to fit every body type we've decided to do these in a wide range of sizes due to it's extremely versatile fit.

We're very excited about the black version of this jean, the SEXIH07BK. This version of the SEXIH07 jean has been overdyed black with a fugitive pigment dye which is an unstable and un-permanent dye that fades to later show the indigo denim underneath. Essentially this is a denim that begins black and fades to indigo in high friction areas, or what the Japanese call the "atari" fade. This particular model is what we feel the most original and exciting fabric we've ever put into a jean.
    Iron Heart released a set of overdyed jeans (using their flagship 21oz sanforized denim) four years ago, those turned out to be some of the best looking worn jeans we've ever seen from the few people that got their hands on a pair, we expect these to look even better considering what's underneath the dye.

Diesel says "THESE JEANS ARE BORN TUFF - RUFF RUFF"

The SEXIH07 and SEXIH07BK jeans will be released at Self Edge San Francisco & Self Edge New York at Noon (Local Time) on Saturday, December 5th.
    The jeans will also be available online at 2pm (PST) the same day in the online store.

Check our online store for more information on this jean, a complete specification list, measurements, and hi-res photos:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.p...index&cPath=71

SEXIH07 - Indigo
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

SEXIH07BK - Overdyed Black
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. grundletaint

grundletaint Senior member

3. racetrack

racetrack Senior member

My wallet [​IMG] SE

You win again, good sir.

4. jarude

jarude Senior member

You make going into credit card debt a very attractive option.

5. APK

APK Senior member

No shit. I might just use my credit card for the first time in over two years because of these.

6. amerikajinda

amerikajinda Senior member

7. sbbbjm

sbbbjm Senior member

designed by diesel? seriously?! they may have horrible branding and stupid washes, but there's one thing they can do and that's make a pair of jeans that fit like a glove. no hip flare, diaper butt business here hopefully [​IMG] ----- *edit* man, i got excited for a sec and thought you really meant diesel jeans, aw poop.

8. JGP.

JGP. Senior member

Wow these look perfect. Exactly what I have been looking for.

9. HEWSINATOR

HEWSINATOR Senior member

I foresee a problem with branding these as designed by Diesel. Seems like at least a few do not know the name of your dog.

10. JMK

JMK Senior member

I want to say that "Diesel" is Kiya's dog, hence the patch.

11. APK

APK Senior member

That's what I gathered as well.

12. Klemins

Klemins Senior member

designed by diesel? seriously?! they may have horrible branding and stupid washes, but there's one thing they can do and that's make a pair of jeans that fit like a glove. no hip flare, diaper butt business here hopefully [​IMG]
    Check the tag, it's a different Diesel. Did you mention there would also be a jacket released with these, Kiya? Also, will the overdye come off on other garments, couches, etc?

13. quevola

quevola Senior member

Boy that's one talented dog [​IMG]

14. borderline

borderline Senior member

15. APK

APK Senior member

If you ever check out the dog's Twitter posts, you'd see he lives more comfortably than I do.

16. brad-t

brad-t Senior member

I also thought this jean was designed by Diesel the company.

17. quevola

quevola Senior member

Come on - you guys can't be that retarded. Of course they were designed by Diesel the company, not the dog....

18. brad-t

brad-t Senior member

Come on - you guys can't be that retarded. Of course they were designed by Diesel the company, not the dog....

Diesel says "THESE JEANS ARE BORN TUFF - RUFF RUFF"

19. Epaulet

Epaulet Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Jeans look awesome!

And Kiya, do you own a Boston Terrier?

20. snake

snake Senior member

black fade to indigo? [​IMG]