• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Self Edge x Flat Head = SEXFH05

El QUaG

Reaction score
Finally had the opportunity to wear my pair for a full day on Saturday just passed... but throughout the day, the blue coloring was rubbing on my hands and fingers.

Anyone find this happening. I washed my hands (not obsessively) throughout the day and found blue everywhere!

Any solutions to this, or should I expect it to stop after a few more wears? Will I need to soak in cold water? All this blue is driving me nuts...

constant struggle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
for the first few weeks to a month i'd expect it... dont' wear anything you don't want stained until then

sm2s

Reaction score
they are STF so you probably should do at least a cold soak for about 20-30 mins. yeah the indigo bleeds a lot on this jean.. just part of the raw denim life =|

braidkid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks bigskydream for the 32's. They fit wonderfully...further updates will be on sufu.

monday002-2.jpg

monday001-3.jpg

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know I said you shouldn't size down but those look great too, so, no loss!

bigskydream

Reaction score
Braidkid - they look better on you than they did on me. Nice fit!

sm2s

Reaction score
long time no post
biggrin.gif

here is how the jeans fit me after two weeks..
fitSmall.jpg

and some quick evo pics.
1Small.jpg

5Small.jpg

some holes in my jeans; cause: unknown ..
patch[1].gif
patch[1].gif

IMG_1956Small.jpg

check out my blog if you guys wanna see more :p (sig)

Leonard Leroy

Reaction score
alright i'm going to size up in the hopes of getting something that looks more like the presoak fit. I found someone to trade with

Dekayte

Reaction score
I know this is coming out of left field but anyone want to sell their yo-yo off? Apparently my roommate was a national yo-yo champion when he was younger. He says that the yo-yo is pretty nice and kind of wants it.

Leonard Leroy

Reaction score
so glad i sized up sexfh05 size 30
sexfh0530front.jpg
sexfh0530back.jpg
flatheadsize30side.jpg
I just think that the silhouette is so much cooler than the 29s where it was pretty plain and skinny.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads