• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Self Edge x Dry Bones x Superfuture = SEXDBXS09 ** The Superfuture Jean

constant struggle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
looks good, still a ton left in my size i would get (32)... i will get these sooner or later...

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by adamha21
Personally, I don't think you needed to soak. Thought they looked better that way.

yeah i probably didnt need to. but waist is fine ... thighs are a bit tight. but i needed to hot soak for the inseam. although in those pics i double cuffed and it looks fine. so i guess the long inseam doenst matter.

adamha21

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^True, I soaked for the same reason. I didn't like how the jeans stacked with the long inseam. Its perfect now. I like them cuffed, but for some reason I dig em even more uncuffed.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
well im not wearing them until april 1st for the contest. so i have to see how it looks uncuffed.

i think it was still too long for me to only cuff once... so i resorted to the double cuff. maybe i will hot soak the legs again just to see if i can get more shrink ... or do you think i should soak the legs and throw it in the dryer?

adamha21

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've worn mine for about 10 days total about 5 days straight. These jeans are not nearly as stiff and are getting pretty soft.

djh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mine are coming in the mail
smile.gif

Chinook

Reaction score
For those of you that have added a red tab to your jawns, did you sew it with a sewing machine or by hand?

Is a regular sewing machine going to be enough to sew through both my pocket and the leg?

Thanks.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i dropped mine off at a tailor yesterday. the lady complaind that it would break her machine, but she tried it and said it would be fine. so im picking it up on friday so lets hope for the best

djh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mine came today, I went true to size and they're pretty baggy. Soaked them and they're in the dryer now.. I think they'll be perfect after a soak but the rise is lower than any other pants I own.

djh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They made my dryer all blue, ****. Spent 10 mins wiping it down while it was still warm so it's all good now.

Fit perfectly after a soak/dry, but the low rise is really low, damn.

choptreesv

Reaction score
Originally Posted by djh
Fit perfectly after a soak/dry, but the low rise is really low, damn.

agreed, the rise is really damn low for what i'm used to. the denim feels so nice though im excited to strt wearing them

adamha21

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You get used to the rise quickly. Now when I put on jeans with a mid rise, it feels weird.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
for some reason my SUFU account is all fracked and i cant post, or subscribe or anything ... i even tried to make a new account and switch my emails but i guess it takes SUFU forever to verify and confirm my registration ... STUPID

so yeah i cant post on sufu for the contest so im posting on here to prove i started on april 1st (for those who frequent both SF and SuFu). these are my pics:

IMG_0119.jpg

Photo2-1.jpg

Photo1-1.jpg

and i attached my red tab for $5 at the local dry cleaners/tailors
Photo3.jpg

indigofade

Reaction score
first post
i just started wearing them last night.. im liking the low rise of these..
theres no formality as to prove when u started wearing these is there?

i think everyone on SuFu is waiting for what kiya has to say about the start of the competition

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads