• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Self Edge SF/NY/LA/PDX/MX - Japanese Denim & Leather, Top Notch Basics, Very Nice Jewelry + Eyewear, & More

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Just wanted to give a shout out to you guys for the awesome service you guys provided on my trip down to NYC a month or so ago. You guys were the best experience we had dealing with on an in person basis, looking forward to getting to wear my Fine Creek I picked up once the weather cools off a little here in Canuckland.

This is great to hear, thank you so much. Hope you enjoyed your time in NY on the visit!

Spaghettimatt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@kiya Any advice on the Warehouse 900xx sizing? I take a size 30 in PBJ xx-013 (regular and double black versions). I like them okay but they've become too slim in the thigh/knee taper for my liking and I'm looking for something with just a bit more room. Wondering if the 900xx also in size 30 is it.

I'd go for a a different Warehouse model but I need a rise that measures 9.5-10".

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@kiya Any advice on the Warehouse 900xx sizing? I take a size 30 in PBJ xx-013 (regular and double black versions). I like them okay but they've become too slim in the thigh/knee taper for my liking and I'm looking for something with just a bit more room. Wondering if the 900xx also in size 30 is it.

I'd go for a a different Warehouse model but I need a rise that measures 9.5-10".

I would start with a size 30 in the Warehouse jean. That should give you more room the top block of the jean compared to your PBJ jean without it being too large anywhere.

CityHunter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@kiya The sale code is valid until today (Tuesday) until 9am PST according to the flyer...it's 8:30 PST (yeah, I'm cutting it down to the wire) and the code is no longer working =(

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@kiya The sale code is valid until today (Tuesday) until 9am PST according to the flyer...it's 8:30 PST (yeah, I'm cutting it down to the wire) and the code is no longer working =(

The code is still working, are you sure you're entering it into the correct box during checkout?

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Buzz Rickson Government Issue T-Shirts, Sun Surf Summer Shirts, & Sugar Cane Jeans

We've got two new Sun Surf shirts this week, both of which sold at our 5 stores in record speed before we could get them online so they're now available in very limited numbers.

Buzz Rickson comes through with a new line of basics nicely branded and packaged as you would expect from Buzz Rickson. These t-shirts have a versatile fit and come in a soft circular knit jersey made of a mix of medium and long staple cotton fibers. Available now in white or olive.

We've also received fresh production runs of Sugar Cane's 1947 and 2014 jeans.

Shop Sun Surf & Sugar Cane

Shop Buzz Rickson

Sun_Surf_Princess_Takiyasha-1-600x700.jpg

Sun_Surf_Princess_Takiyasha-3-600x700.jpg

Sun_Surf_Princess_Takiyasha-5-600x700.jpg

Sun_Surf_Palm_Breezing_Up_Discharge_Printed_Shirt-1-680x1025.jpg

Sun_Surf_Palm_Breezing_Up_Discharge_Printed_Shirt-6-680x1025.jpg

Buzz_Rickson_Gov_Issue_Blank_T-Shirt_White-2-680x1025.jpg

Buzz_Rickson_Gov_Issue_Blank_T-Shirt_White-1-680x1025.jpg

Buzz_Rickson_Gov_Issue_Blank_T-Shirt_Olive-2-680x1025.jpg

Buzz_Rickson_Gov_Issue_Blank_T-Shirt_Olive-3-680x1025.jpg

home%20feature%20november__0033_SUGAR%20CANE%202014%20JEAN%20-%20SLIM%20TAPERED-790x678.jpg

SG_07-1025x682.jpg

SC_1947_4-1025x680.jpg

SC_1947_5-1025x680.jpg

Artking3

Reaction score
Shoutout to the Portland store when I visited last month. I didn’t even know there was a branch there. Picked up my first Good Art piece and no sales tax was just icing on the cake.

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Shoutout to the Portland store when I visited last month. I didn’t even know there was a branch there. Picked up my first Good Art piece and no sales tax was just icing on the cake.

Very nice, thank you for stopping by! We've had that location for 9 years now, there are so many interesting shops and restaurants in that area of Portland these days.

icasio

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very nice, thank you for stopping by! We've had that location for 9 years now, there are so many interesting shops and restaurants in that area of Portland these days.
That alley has gone through some major changes since you started till now...and I'm always happy to see that you guys have stuck it out. Thanks for staying.

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
That alley has gone through some major changes since you started till now...and I'm always happy to see that you guys have stuck it out. Thanks for staying.

Yup, us and Danner are in it for the long haul!

I'm curious what the Shake Shake that's opening next door is going to do the area with traffic..

Artking3

Reaction score

I'm curious what the Shake Shake that's opening next door is going to do the area with traffic..
There was quite a lot of traffic there already, but it will likely bring more foot traffic to the alley. I've seen that happen when Shake Shack opened in new areas.

icasio

Supporting Member
Reaction score

If it's like what happened after they opened in SW...be prepared for a MAJOR increase in foot traffic. They've been open for over a year now and the lines are still ridiculous. Hopefully that brings in some $ to the shop and not just window shopping.

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
EXCEL / TO THE MAX

Today we release the third collection from our dear friend Excel.

Excel has been doing some very nice t-shirts over the past few years and has gotten very good at creating a unique vintage style tee. This third collection we’re releasing this week is named TO THE MAX and consists of two different treated and printed t-shirts. He's got a great eye for detail and this shows through these garments he's created. Available now in limited numbers at all stores.

Shop EXCEL Online

EXCEL_TO_THE_MAX_Vintage_Tee_Targa-1-680x1025.jpg

EXCEL_TO_THE_MAX_Vintage_Tee_Targa-3-680x1025.jpg

EXCEL_TO_THE_MAX_Vintage_Tee_Targa-5-680x1025.jpg

EXCEL_TO_THE_MAX_Vintage_Tee_Targa-7-680x1025.jpg

EXCEL_TO_THE_MAX_Vintage_Tee_%20Chair-1-680x1025.jpg

EXCEL_TO_THE_MAX_Vintage_Tee_%20Chair-2-680x1025.jpg

EXCEL_TO_THE_MAX_Vintage_Tee_%20Chair-6-680x1025.jpg

Chop Chop

Reaction score
I’ve asked before but any way you could convince Strike Gold to do a black jean? Flat Head as a secondary option?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads