• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Self Edge SF/NY/LA/PDX/MX - Japanese Denim & Leather, Top Notch Basics, Very Nice Jewelry + Eyewear, & More

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Flat Head Engineer Boots, Wild Child Wallets, & Feather Rings

Flat Head is back! The first delivery is a fresh batch of their engineer boots, Wild Child wallets, and sterling silver feather rings. Next week we'll have some of their shirts, most of which were made exclusively for our five stores.

Flat Head makes the ultimate engineer boot, made in small batches by a small shop which generally only produces boots for Flat Head's line of footwear. Made of a natural pull-up Chromexcel leather, the amount of natural oil in this leather is unreal due to the aniline "dying" process the leather goes through. This run was custom made for Flat Head so that the boot will show a little extra wear from even occasional wear. These will look wild once broken in. These come complete with custom made brass and iron buckles, Vibram's #700 and #705 heel and sole, a hand stitched shaft seam, and a Japanese made steel shank for sole stability. These are now available in a larger size range than the first run.

We’ve also received a fresh run of Flat Head’s Wild Child wallets. Over the years this has turned into the most sought after wallet we carry. They’re super functional, age like nothing else you’ve seen, and last a lifetime. These are made of Shinki shell cordovan, cowhide, have an inner pigskin lining, and come with a sterling silver ring. Available now in tan or black.

In addition to the boots and wallets we also have a restock of their .925 sterling silver feather rings. All these items can now be found across all our stores.

Shop Flat Head Online

fh_black_engineer_01-681x1025.jpg

fh_black_engineer_06-1025x680.jpg

fh_black_engineer_09-1025x680.jpg

fh_engineer_boots_01-680x1025.jpg

fh_engineer_boots_06-1025x680.jpg

fh_engineer_boots_09-1025x680.jpg

WC_BLK_01_03-1026x683.jpg

WC_TAN_01_03-1026x683.jpg

c23c7f97db42ac945b7c0f6f68acefa6.IMG9751a20copy-1080x1080.JPG

SE_FEATHER_RING_01-683x1026.JPG

SE_FEATHER_RING_01_01-1026x683.JPG

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Iron Heart Flannels, Jeans, Wallets, and Keyrings!

We've got a big delivery from Iron Heart this week with two new shirts, a restock of two of their most popular versions of the 777 slim tapered jean, shell cordovan wallets in multiple styles and colors, and brass keyrings in two styles.

Their new flannel is made of a custom 9oz selvedge ombre check which is indigo dyed. These are good for year round wear and the pattern will change over time with regular wear and washing as the indigo slowly fades away. The new micro-fleece shirt may be the coziest shirt ever made by Iron Heart. These things are super comfortable, warm, and are built to last from the buttons to the inner twill-lined heavy wear areas.

Along with these two new shirts we've got new production runs of their cordovan wallets, 777 slim taped jeans in overdyed black and black warp/black weft styles, and brass keyhooks in two styles. All these items are available now at all stores.

Shop Iron Heart Online

Iron_Heart_9oz_Selvedge_Ombre_Check_Work_Shirt_Indigo_02-1025x680.jpg

Iron_Heart_9oz_Selvedge_Ombre_Check_Work_Shirt_Indigo_03-1025x680.jpg

Iron_Heart_9oz_Selvedge_Ombre_Check_Work_Shirt_Indigo_08-1025x680.jpg

Iron_Heart_Micro_Fleece_CPO_Shirt_Cozy_Time_Black_02-1025x680.jpg

Iron_Heart_Micro_Fleece_CPO_Shirt_Cozy_Time_Black_05-1025x680.jpg

Iron_Heart_Micro_Fleece_CPO_Shirt_Cozy_Time_Black_06-1025x680.jpg

ih_777s142OD_34_01-680x1025.jpg

ih_777s142OD_34_03-1025x680.jpg

ih_777s142OD_34_09-1025x680.jpg

ih_777sbb_14oz_34_01-680x1025.jpg

ih_777sbb_14oz_34_03-1025x680.jpg

ih_mid_wallet_oxblood_01-681x1025.jpg

ih_mid_wallet_oxblood_05-1025x680.jpg

ih_spring_clip_01-680x1025.jpg

IH_KEYHOLDER_00-1644x2472.jpg

sponge123abc

Reaction score
Hey do you know if you'll restock the Buzz Rickson x William Gibson Chino's in a 38?

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey do you know if you'll restock the Buzz Rickson x William Gibson Chino's in a 38?

At this time they have no plans to remake these chinos. If they do we'll know in a few weeks when we see their FW21 collection.

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Flat Head Winter Flannels and Indigo Dobby Shirts!

FLAT HEAD IS BACK!!!!

**** we’re really excited about this one. After a year long hiatus while restructuring the company Nagano’s finest is back and we’re excited to have their flannels back in stock. They’ve made this new run of flannels exclusively for us without chin-straps because who really wants that stupid thing dangling off the end of a collar? We have two styles of flannels across four different colors in limited numbers as is the case with all Flat Head releases.

We also have a fresh run of their indigo rope-dyed dobby shirts in both short and long sleeve versions which come with custom painted metal Flat Head buttons.

All these items are available now at all stores and as usual with Flat Head, there will be no restocks.

Shop Flat Head Online

New_ FH_flannels-16.jpg

bry2000

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yes, the new run of Delraiser jackets are hitting all stores on Monday, and will probably sell out within a few days in most sizes...
When you get them in, can you comment on any differences between the new run of Delraisers and the preceding ones? Fit, leather, design details, etc.?

Last edited:

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
When you get them in, can you comment on any differences between the new run of Delraisers and the preceding ones? Fit, leather, design details, etc.?

It will be the identical jacket with one exception, the lining is 100% brush cotton flannel as opposed to a wool blend.

CityHunter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
UGH I don't know which color of flannel I want. And no, I'm not going to get all three. My stimmy wasn't as much as I thought it would be

justinkapur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
UGH I don't know which color of flannel I want. And no, I'm not going to get all three. My stimmy wasn't as much as I thought it would be
I almost bought the yellow, but i have another yellow one so i went red.

Najnar

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do we know how the shrinkage works on the new flat head flannels? I bought the green ones with a spread collar a while back and sleeves shrunk a little more than I'd want after the dryer.

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Do we know how the shrinkage works on the new flat head flannels? I bought the green ones with a spread collar a while back and sleeves shrunk a little more than I'd want after the dryer.

They've been lightly rinsed, so if cold washed and air/line dried they won't shrink any more than half a size.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads