• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Self Edge SF/NY/LA/PDX/MX - Japanese Denim & Leather, Top Notch Basics, Very Nice Jewelry + Eyewear, & More

AK47AZ

Reaction score
Lol Thanks Sydney

Omg that is actually horrible news.... I have been fiending for these for a while and finally signed up here to ask about them. Damn..

Are there more collaborations in the works?

You COULD take the pics of the ones that will never be restocked off the site as a courtesy to us jealous non-owners
laugh.gif

aerether

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kiya
We've replaced the 570 with the Red-D slim jeans...

Really? How does the Red-D fit in comparison with the 570, then? From the measurements I think that the Red-D seems to be more of a slim-fit jean than the big thigh, big taper jean that the 570 was.

Thanks for answering so quickly, by the way
smile.gif

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aerether
Really? How does the Red-D fit in comparison with the 570, then? From the measurements I think that the Red-D seems to be more of a slim-fit jean than the big thigh, big taper jean that the 570 was.

Thanks for answering so quickly, by the way
smile.gif

They both use the same denim, same thread, same pocket bags, same rear pocket lining. The fit on both is slim, it's just the 570 had a super high rise, while the Red-D had a mid rise and was a more flattering cut.

Evilcrayon

Reaction score
Kiya, were you the guy with the yo-yo outside on Friday the 2nd? i bought a pair of nudie slim kims. i came right when the store opened and a guy named Clay helped me.

Just a quick question though, I've heard that some of the jeans you stock are almost identical in cuts to the Dior 19cm. If there are, which ones are they because I would rather buy some jeans I know will fit rather than ones I have to get through a proxy.

braidkid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Evilcrayon
Just a quick question though, I've heard that some of the jeans you stock are almost identical in cuts to the Dior 19cm. If there are, which ones are they because I would rather buy some jeans I know will fit rather than ones I have to get through a proxy.

SExImperials is what you seek.

Brutus

Reaction score
Got my Self Edge shirt today. One question: when I wear this tomorrow is it going to bleed like crazy and turn me (and my desk chair) blue?
SE25-7-08Sml.jpg

cjbreed

Reaction score
^^man those shirts look great. some of my favorite new pieces to come along in a while...

zakurie

Reaction score
Brutus - What size is your shirt? What are your measurements?

Brutus

Reaction score
My shirt is a Small. I haven't gone crazy figuring out all my measurements but to give you an idea here are a few parameters:
Chest: a smidge under 38"
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 145lbs
Waist: 30

I'd say this shirt fits about perfect because it's just a little big all over. After I wash it the first time it should be about perfect. I'd say the only suspect dimension is the length of the back but it should be okay.

dryguy

Reaction score
Is Self Edge still running a weekly Promo for SF members? and if so what is it this week?

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Evilcrayon

Reaction score
When will you guys get Skull 5010s in black again? My girlfriend is mad that all my jeans are dark blue.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads