• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Self Edge SF/NY/LA/PDX - Japanese Denim & More (Iron Heart, 3sixteen, Flat Head, Strike Gold...

Newcomer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How high of a front rise are you looking for in what waist size?
If I took a 34 in this:

What would you recommend in this?

Waist is a bit snug in the Charcoal weft, but otherwise fit is fantastic.

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
If I took a 34 in this:

What would you recommend in this?

Waist is a bit snug in the Charcoal weft, but otherwise fit is fantastic.
Go one size down to a 33 in the new black jean and the fit and waist should be great for you.

Newcomer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Go one size down to a 33 in the new black jean and the fit and waist should be great for you.
Awesome. So far, SDA have been my favorite jeans I've purchased to date. Really nice denim and fit.

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Iron Heart Wabash & Ultra-Heavy Flannel Shirts & Jeans

Iron Heart Wabash and flannel shirts are here! The wabash shirts are made of an Iron Heart designed 12oz indigo-dyed wabash fabric with bleached white dots creating the wabash pattern. This is the exact type of thing Iron Heart excels at, taking a classic style fabric and doing it up in an overbuilt version that ages very well with wear.

We also have a new color in Iron Heart's Ultra-Heavy flannel series. These are brushed on the inside and are super comfortable.

Along with these new shirts we have a fresh restock of the 777 fit in the lightweight 14oz denim, the 633 straight tapered fit in Iron Heart's 21oz flagship denim, and their heavy duty leather belts in six different styles.

Shop Iron Heart Online

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.