• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. Passus shoes was founded by long term members of the forum and veterans of the shoes business. and is dedicated to crafting fine shoes in Budapest in a time honored tradition. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new affiliate vendor thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Self Edge SF/NY/LA/PDX - Japanese Denim & More (Iron Heart, 3sixteen, Flat Head, Strike Gold...

Patek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
New pair of Strike Gold I purchased from you a couple of weeks ago, a couple of stitches bustedon the left thigh. I'm guessing you guys are closed for repairs and alterations.

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
New pair of Strike Gold I purchased from you a couple of weeks ago, a couple of stitches bustedon the left thigh. I'm guessing you guys are closed for repairs and alterations.
That's due to the 100% cotton constructional thread, you can continue to wear them as they won't come apart, you're just seeing the top stitch thread.
Once we re-open in a few weeks you can bring them into any of our stores for repair or you can email us if you need to mail them in. I would actually wait until the jean needs an actual repair of a hole or a seam coming apart as opposed to fixing a snapped thread now.

Mr. Six

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
When the order status email tells you there was an error in the stock count.

😭

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Human Made Summer Collection of T-Shirts, Mugs, Bandanas, & Hats

Human Made's summer collection is here! We've got a wide range of t-shirts with and without pockets, all produced by Warehouse for Human Made, adjustable caps, bandanas, and some wild ass ceramic mugs. Graphics and the chainstitch embroidered pockets are very cool on this season's tees and they went a bit crazy with the handle on the polar bear mug. Also, if you've ever wanted a bandana with a boba tea drink on it, now's your chance to fulfill that need of yours.

All these items can be purchased now online.

Shop Human Made Online

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
3sixteen Pima Cotton Blank T-Shirts

After years of making some of the best tees money can buy 3sixteen has released a new version of their blank t-shirt 2-packs. These are made of an American grown Pima long staple cotton and come in a fuller fit compared to their heavyweight t-shirts. These t-shirts have a softer hand compared to the heavyweight version, are cut a little longer and fuller in the body, and have been lightly rinsed.

You can get these now online in plain or pocket versions.

Shop 3sixteen Online

How does the fit of these compare to Lady White?

Patek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Picked up one of those Strike Gold type II jackets on sale. I'm always interested in denim that is different. Should go great with my PBJ SR-19s that are my new favorite jeans.

Patek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Skanstull

Reaction score
I'd really like a pair of SE's exclusive Iron Heart 633's, but as a European, there is no other way of getting it than having it shipped from the US, right? For a Swede, that means an added 25% of VAT, customs 8?%, and custom handling fees from the shipper...

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.