• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Self Edge SF/NY/LA/PDX - Japanese Denim & More (Iron Heart, 3sixteen, Flat Head, Strike Gold...

Nvspwndamnstr39

Reaction score
These do shrink a little bit when washed.
I would wash it in cold water and air/line dry it for minimal shrinkage.
With mine I was machine washing it on warm and drying it in the dryer but I also sized up to a 42 because I knew I would just be washing and drying it so many times I didn't want it to shrink too much over the years.
Thanks, Kiya. I will launder the shirt most delicately and hang dry just like I do with all of my Merz tees. Looking forward to patinating the shirt in the coming months.

Anyone with a size 40 short sleeve linen indigo piece thinking of moving it on, please contact me :)

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Stevenson Overall Summer Collection - Delivery Two

This week have a large delivery of new shirts, summer jackets, waffle-knit henley shirts, chinos, and jeans from Stevenson.

The fabric on the Libertine shirt is a beautiful silk and rayon blend which feels great on and is printed with a Stevenson original pattern. The Trigger shirt is a new take on Stevenson's popular Cody snap shirt with the new shirt being made of a custom linen blend. The Desperado is an all season 100% cotton twill shirt dyed black with sulfur, we love the pattern on this thing. The Swingstar is one wild jacket made of a rinsed 12oz Japanese denim which is then woven with a pattern using a jacquard loom.

We've also got new runs of their short sleeve henley shirts in all colors and available in both solid or striped versions, along with restocks of their Hilts chinos in three colors and the Valencia and La Jolla jeans.

All these items are available now at all stores and online.

Shop Stevenson Online

Callusing

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nine Lives Sky Valley Jackets
Nine Lives is dropping two of the most solid and well designed jackets of the year this week. Both made of a 13.5oz custom woven cotton duck from Japan's famed Kuroki Mills. One is a khaki color and the other is indigo which is coated in a black dye.

Both jackets come with a super soft faux-fur lining, snap button enclosures on the pockets, gusseted "action" shoulders, and a burly two-way zipper.

These jackets are being released today at all of our stores and online.

Shop Nine Lives Online

@kiya How black is the black on this guy in person? Trying to decide if I can justify another black jacket or not.

Gonna grab one of em (plus the black DMT shirt, I think), still undecided between black and khaki. Anybody ever get a pic of the khaki version in the wild?

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@kiya How black is the black on this guy in person? Trying to decide if I can justify another black jacket or not.

Gonna grab one of em (plus the black DMT shirt, I think), still undecided between black and khaki. Anybody ever get a pic of the khaki version in the wild?
It's quite black, it's not a washed out black.
The khaki is a medium shade that looks great with jeans of any shade of indigo.

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
3sixteen Classic Tapered Jeans in Three Denim Styles!

We're happy to announce that we now offer 3sixteen's three most popular denim styles in a classic tapered fit.

The CT model offers a true medium rise, a little extra room in the top block of the jean, and a tapered leg for a smallish leg opening.

These models are available now at all stores and online in indigo, shadow selvedge (indigo warp & black weft), and double black.

Shop 3sixteen Online

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Huge Iron Heart Delivery with Jeans, Bracelets, Vests, Key-rings, & T-Shirts

We've just received a few large Iron Heart deliveries filled with jeans in both indigo and overdyed styles in multiple fits, 8301s Superblack fade-to-gray slim tapered jeans, black denim vests, sterling silver chain bracelets, brass key-rings in both S-hook and spring styles, and 11oz blank t-shirts in black or white.

All these items are available now across all of our stores and online.

Shop Iron Heart Online

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.