Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Self Edge SF/NY/LA/PDX - Japanese Denim & More (Iron Heart, 3sixteen, Flat Head, Strike Gold...

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Dec 22, 2006.

Tags:
  1. LandoCal126

LandoCal126 Senior member

2. Christobevii3

Christobevii3 Senior member

Will the rise on the straight fitted sugar canes being that much lower make them too snug in the nut area? I'm not really sure how the measurements in that are effect things... Just scared of numbers like those naked and famous jeans

3. Christobevii3

Christobevii3 Senior member

How would apc rescues compare to the sugar canes I have? I know they aren't in your store but you guys seem the to be the experts, thanks!

4. kiya

kiya Brand Representative Affiliate Vendor

Will the rise on the straight fitted sugar canes being that much lower make them too snug in the nut area? I'm not really sure how the measurements in that are effect things... Just scared of numbers like those naked and famous jeans

It's definitely not a low rise jean, it's just lower than the rest of the SC line.

5. kiya

Self Edge Mr. Hoot Hickory Stripe Cap with next level branding.. [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. mlyngard

mlyngard Senior member

How would apc rescues compare to the sugar canes I have? I know they aren't in your store but you guys seem the to be the experts, thanks!

Yer gonna get ignored with an APC fit question here. Try the APC jeans thread where owners with cross-experience might know.

7. themidship22

themidship22 Senior member

Hey Kiya I just sent and email to the self edge store, but I figured I'd ask on here. How would I go about exchanging some jeans for a different size? Just mail them back? Include a sheet telling what I'd like them exchanged for?

8. kiya

Hey Kiya I just sent and email to the self edge store, but I figured I'd ask on here. How would I go about exchanging some jeans for a different size? Just mail them back? Include a sheet telling what I'd like them exchanged for?

I already replied to your email.

9. Lachy

Lachy Senior member

Kiya, do you suppose you'll ever do a collaboration with Skull? My 5010s are a year old this week, and I still love them to death. I'd think you'd come up with an awesome jean if you got together!

10. g transistor

g transistor Senior member

More importantly, we need more jeans with badass patches. The poisonous snake patch was mad cool, but I think we need some rhino hide or shark skin patches.

11. steezin

steezin Senior member

Would i need to pay custom fees if i ordered a pair of jeans to the UK?

If so, any ideas on how much they would be?

Thanks.

12. kiya

New Winter Collections from Japan at Self Edge

Great things have been pouring in from every brand over the past few weeks, here are some of our favorite items which have come in. There's more than this in our online store and even some items which are in-store only in San Francisco and New York.

Mister Freedom
    Mister Freedom's Fall collection shifts into second gear with two jackets, two different sets of scarves, and a beautiful set of thermals. The Mulholland Master jacket has already proved to be a hit with it's functional design, warm fabrics, and great fit. We've also received the first leather jacket we've ever stocked in the form of a horsehide rider's jacket (Bronco Champ) that is sure to age well; the way it's been dyed the jacket will age and crack in certain places for a really nice worn in look.
    Also in from the Mister Freedom camp is two different scarves, one printed with MF's insignias and another with a small Mister Freedom tag and is natural indigo dyed.

Iron Heart
    We've got some great cold weather items from Iron Heart, a melton wool over-shirt with hand pockets which sold far fast than we imagined it would at both stores, we recently got a restock of them for the online store. Also, Iron Heart has taken their chambray shirt and given it a weather-proof lining for a great lightweight but warm chambray shirt.
    A full restock of all Iron Heart jeans including the 301s, 9301, and 634s have also come in along with the cordovan mid-length wallet.

Buzz Rickson
    From the William Gibson x Buzz Rickson collection has come a set of Suede Officer Boots, amazing quality, great comfort, and a boot that will last a lifetime. Check the product page in our online store for a very wordy story behind these boots. We've also received a very small quantity of the William Gibson Wool Watch Caps in black. We also got our hands on some more laptop bags and wallets from the Buzz Rickson x Porter collaboration. These are the last ones that we'll be able to get from this line.
    We've also received a restock of the popular USN White Chambray Shirts.

Flat Head
    The rockabilly guys from Nagano just sent us a large order filled with a new shirt (The Burnt Duke Workshirt), a recut of the extremely popular Long Sleeve Chambray Shirts (in Beige & Blue) restock of the Glory Park Mustard Flannel, a set of the black and tan mid-length wallets, their sterling silver key-hooks, leather & silver bracelets, and a jean restock for the SE05BSP, 3005, 8005A, and Balders.

Self Edge
    A few new items from the Self Edge collection... We've done a new shirt in a lightweight madras fabric that's made in San Francisco with attention to detail no longer found on many other shirts. As part of the ongoing silver collection we've made a set of sterling silver Key-Hooks which have a turquoise inlay set within the hook, a personal favorite of ours.
    Also, we've produced another cap, the Mr. Hoot Hickory Stripe Cap with the letter's "Self Edge" punched into the leather head-band. The Hoot Cap is exclusive to SENY.

Inventory Magazine
    This magazine needs no explanation, Christophe Loiron is on the cover, aka Mister Freedom. Check it out.

In addition to all these new items we've received full restocks of jeans from Dry Bones, Imperial, 3sixteen, Skull, and a full stock of Rin Tanaka's My Freedamn! books. All these items are available now at Self Edge San Francisco, Self Edge New York, and our online store. For more information check the appropriate product pages in our online store; we supply hi-res photos, full measurements, and specs lists for every item we sell.

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/

Mister Freedom Mulholland Master
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mister Freedom Bronco Champ
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mister Freedom Branded Scarf
    [​IMG]

Mister Freedom Indigo Dyed Scarves
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Iron Heart Melton Wool Over-Shirt
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Iron Heart Lined Quilted Chambray Shirt
    [​IMG]

Buzz Rickson x William Gibson Officer Boots
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Buzz Rickson x William Gibson x Porter Laptop Bag
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Buzz Rickson x William Gibson x Porter Wallet
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Flat Head Burnt Duke Workshirt
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Flat Head Glory Park Mustard Flannel
    [​IMG]

Flat Head Navy Selvedge Chambray
    [​IMG]

Flat Head Beige Selvedge Chambray
    [​IMG]

Flat Head Leather Mid-Length Wallets
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Self Edge Dale Key-hook w/ Turquoise
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Self Edge Burnt Madras Shirt
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Self Edge Mr. Hoot Hickory Stripe Hat
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. Brothersport

Brothersport Senior member

What differentiates between a handwarmer and a regular pocket?

Those boots are beastly awesome.

14. kiya

What differentiates between a handwarmer and a regular pocket?

Those boots are beastly awesome.

Handwarmer?

The boots are quite amazing, the initial response has been really good on them.

15. kiya

double post